Jeremy Lin extends contract with Nike... Sig shoe? Updated pg1 "Linsanity" shirts , ASG PE

Scooped up my LINSANITY shirt today at HOH. Just came in this morning. They had both colors. The lettering has a camo print to it on both shirts. The White/Blue one was too plain. This one is Orange/Red camo. Would go well with the Lebron Big Bangs actually.

Don't mind my Cloaks, they also came in today so I took a pic of both...

05f2521ebd86fc0faf98f537b7da326f4dc17d7.jpg

Just FYI....

He will have several SMU's done up for the All Star Weekend.

Logo will be on it as well.

Again.. just FYI

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

His shoe wouldn't be great cuz they %*%@ on kevin durant and look how good he is

Durant told Nike, he wanted cheap shoes to make it more affordable for people.  

Also

Already in the midst of a three-year year contract with Nike, new reports suggest that New York Knicks point guard Jeremy Lin has signed an extension. According to NY Daily News, Nike will soon roll out a new promotional campaign built around Lin, the first of several endorsement opportunities on the table for the 23-year-old. Lin's agent declined to comment on the new deal when reached out to by phone last week.

Marc Ganis, SportsCorp Ltd. Owner, told the Daily News that renegotiations likely took place because of the limited terms included in Lin's initial deal with Nike, which he signed prior to his rookie season. Ganis also speculates that Nike will now pay him between $2-4 million dollars, despite the general belief that he could have made much more testing the market as a free agent. Those figures, as of now, are unconfirmed.

Lin's emergence is heaven sent for Nike, who has been aggressive with Chinese marketing strategies in recent years.

"You can expect he's going to be their number two poster endorser to LeBron James in China and they may promote him as the top guy (there)," Ganis told NY Daily.

The news of Lin's possible contract extension with Nike comes on the heels of Sports Illustrated revealing him as their cover athlete for the second-straight issue. With his popularity soaring at the moment, do you think Lin is destined to be basketball's next big superstar or will all of this come crashing down?

We'll keep you updated on Jeremy's contract extension as more details become available

No love for Golden State huh. Don't forget who signed him first. Eh it's not gonna be anything special. I do want to see the logo. JL 17 could be made into something nice.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Scooped up my LINSANITY shirt today at HOH. Just came in this morning. They had both colors. The lettering has a camo print to it on both shirts. The White/Blue one was too plain. This one is Orange/Red camo. Would go well with the Lebron Big Bangs actually.

Why black and orangy red?

Why wouldnt Nike make this shirt in a Knicks colorway Blue/Orange or Orange/Blue or White tee w/blue "Linsanity" and Orange swoosh? similar to how they had team colorways (yellow/purple for the Lakers) of the Baskeball Never Stops tees

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

His shoe wouldn't be great cuz they %*%@ on kevin durant and look how good he is

what are you talking about!?  KDs are GREAT performance basketball shoes. 

Not enough patent leather, Jumpmans, or prices above $130 on his shoes for you?

naw no love for golden state, they didn't give him a chance to play his game even though he put up good stats in his play time. i can't wait for some air lins and when lin comes back to the bay and lights them up.

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Why wouldnt Nike make this shirt in a Knicks colorway Blue/Orange or Orange/Blue or White tee w/blue "Linsanity" and Orange swoosh? similar to how they had team colorways (yellow/purple for the Lakers) of the Baskeball Never Stops tees

I dunno. The orange actually matches the Big Bang Lebrons. They have a white shirt blue logo one too, but that one looks more concord color than blue. I guess it's still technically the Knicks' colors. Just on two different shirts. Blk/Orange and White/Blue.

Didn't read everything on all pages, and I don't see this kid being a one-hit wonder.  Basketball didn't come as a fluke to him, it's a game of athleticism and smarts- he probably has more of smarts than athleticism.  Seeing him play reminds me of a Steve Nash. 

And as a smart marketer, Nike recognizes his impact on the Asian community and how much more influence he has than Yao Ming at marketing (in terms of the positions they play respectively).  Today, it's not so much about deserving and earning more so than hype.  If Nike does make him PE's they better be ready to make enough to go around
wink.gif

He stands for a role model for Asian kids whose parents tell them that professional sports isn't in their spectrum and that they should just stick to school.  Seriously, how much more do you want in a role model who has a degree from Harvard and is currently playing for the New York Knicks? ... AND still stays humble after dropping 38 points on the Lakers and winning the game?

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

I dunno. The orange actually matches the Big Bang Lebrons. They have a white shirt blue logo one too, but that one looks more concord color than blue. I guess it's still technically the Knicks' colors. Just on two different shirts. Blk/Orange and White/Blue.
Yes but those two colorways really dont scream KNICKS at all like the yellow and purple Basketball Never Stops tee that specific was no mistake about it lakers based. all im saying is why couldnt they make the linsanity or never stops tees for that matter in more of a traditional knicks colors

Back
Top Bottom