Jeremy Lin extends contract with Nike... Sig shoe? Updated pg1 "Linsanity" shirts , ASG PE

Originally Posted by ERS

Jeremy Lin ASG PE

Those look almost like more of a Russ Westbrook PE to me for some reason, maybe I was expecting a darker, more royal blue.

Still cool though.

Rock,

Off topic but do you know if the Huarache 2k4 retro's later this year are going to be on the NSW line? I know all the uptempos and stuff that have dropped recently have been NSW and I feel like the comfort has been sacrificed.

I'd hate to see the 2k4's drop and them not be as great for playing in as they were originally.

He wore them with orange laces at practice but was wearing Hyperfuse I think in the BBVA challenge, it had white on it along with blue and orange.

Looks like a PE Hyperdunk low.
large_2.29img6.jpg

^ yeah hyperdunk lows for sure they had pics on sneakerfiles couple days back. My buddy tried to I.D the hyperfuse lows and got that ''trademark infringement'' email and cancellation lol.

What happened to this kid? Is he in a funk now or is this his real game?

An even bigger question, is where did all the Lin riders demanding a sig for him go?

He's still pretty good. Outplayed Darren Collison for a couple games.

It'll probably never be Linsanity 7-0 again. But he's the Knick point guard for a couple years. Until something crazy happens.

Originally Posted by vood99

What happened to this kid? Is he in a funk now or is this his real game?

An even bigger question, is where did all the Lin riders demanding a sig for him go?
laugh.gif
.  They left as quick and they came.

i go to school in indiana right now and when i went back home for spring break (to cali) i saw so many linsanity shirts and lin jerseys at the stores it was crazy! theyre hypin his !$@ up like crazy

Back
Top Bottom