Jerseys you regret buying...

mad.gif

11245_1380558352.jpg

I regret the sizes I brought. I brought most of mine when it was cool to wear big jerseys. Lol sold them last year for nothing. I regret so much.

I regret the sizes I brought. I brought most of mine when it was cool to wear big jerseys. Lol sold them last year for nothing. I regret so much.

same here, I don't regret any I bought but the damn sizes :smh:

Although driving the 3 hours to Philly, parking stupidly and getting ticketed, just to buy an Alex English Nuggets jersey, two sizes too big, might've been questionable :lol:

Reebok authentic Saints Reggie Bush and Titans Vince Young their rookie years.  That Young jersey especially made me think long & hard about ever buying a jersey of a player who hasn't proven themselves in the League yet.

Vick - Eagles only got like one good season out of that.smh

And replica reebok TMac magic jersey....Had it been the authentic I wouldn't regret.

Last edited:
Terrell Owens Eagles Jersey

Jevon Kearse Titans was copped the year before he went to the birds smh. Luckily it was only $15 at the reebok outlet

Back in 2004 I bought a Caron Butler Miami Heat & Shaq Lakers jersey. Got them in the mail, wore them once, then a few days later they got traded :smh: I passed on getting a Blue Kobe Bryant #8 jersey to get the Butler, now the Kobe sells for $400 on ebay.

I also bought a Chris Webber Kings jersey, wore it for the first time and he got traded that day :smh::smh:

Last edited:
Man those nike swing mans used to be so dope, Adidas had to ruin everything

It's crazy how I underestimated the quality. People around my way would roast you for having a stitched swingman instead of the authentic or a Mitchell and Ness. Smh I was a dumb kid.

Back
Top Bottom