Jesse James cheats on Sandra Bullock with Michelle (Bombshell) McGee vol...PICS PICS PICS

on the low i thought jesse james was racist himself.

isnt he?

he looks like it. ill try and fight him if i ever see him just cause.

smh.gif
dudes stay not learning ... history continues to repeat itself ... everyone one thinks oh i'll be smarter, oh i won't get caught ....

I'd cuff S.B. i mean after a certain point ... you've had your fun ... you got a loyal, successful chick, shut it down ...

i mean S.B. was in a custody battle for YOUR kids w/ your EX wife ... somethings are more important that getting box from an ugly chick w/ a tatted forehead

but w/e ... she moved out and i hope she doesn't go back ... chicks dig that bad boys though so they're partially to blame too

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

TMZ has obtained the shocking photos of Michelle McGee, which were taken almost a year ago. We're told the Nazi-themed layout -- complete with a swastika armband and backdrop -- was the photographer's idea, but that Michelle was very enthusiastic.

In child custody documents filed in January, Michelle's ex-husband says she "makes the Nazi salute," and has a swastika tattooed on her stomach (not seen in these pics).

In one photo the letter "w" is on Michelle's left leg, and the letter "p" on her right. We're told Michelle tells people it stands for "white power."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/19/jesse...-nazi-swastika-mistress-photos/#ixzz0iemLd2Pb

I bet if she let me give her the black snake she'll change her mind about that
devil.gif
pimp.gif

is she unattractive? yes. is she the type of girl that will do ANYTHING that you ask her to do sexually? also yes. 

Originally Posted by lakers242007

Might be late...but did a search and did not find anything...anyways

Jesse went from this: THOUGHTS??

sandra_bullock_miss_congeniality_01.jpg

sandra_bullock_6.jpg

sandra-bullock007.jpg

11487217_ori.jpg

To this...

bomshell3.jpg

MichelleBombshellMain.jpg

MichelleB11.jpg

MichelleB1.jpg
Sandra Bullock
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the other girl w.e her name iss
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
forhead tat

Sanda > Michelle

by a long shot

a chick with tattoos is dope, but this chick has got too much.... forehead tattoos?  
eyes.gif

Jesse always seemed like a douche in all of his shows always talking down to people mostly. I know one thing they had in common was health food, Jesse owns an organic restaurant or something and Sandra is in the business as well.

Sandra on my impregnate list so I'm happy with these current events. Won't lie this surprised me. When I found out Jesse was with her and got a feel for his personality on Celebrity apprentice I had the assumption the two of them were never going to split.

Tatted chick aint bad. Him cheating on Sandra for her being a good or bad decision is all relative imo.

i dont like sandra bullock, especially after she won the oscar (in that field of nominees, she certainly wasnt the best actress), so i dont care much for her feelings.

Called standards. Is she better than that tatted up piece of trailer trash? no doubt. but let's not get carried away here, she's way too butch for my taste.
One man's garbage is another man's treasure so yipee for you ^ now go jerk off

Back
Top Bottom