Jesse James cheats on Sandra Bullock with Michelle (Bombshell) McGee vol...PICS PICS PICS

Originally Posted by S329

Called standards. Is she better than that tatted up piece of trailer trash? no doubt. but let's not get carried away here, she's way too butch for my taste.
One man's garbage is another man's treasure so yipee for you ^ now go jerk off

All i'm saying is, if your standards are too high for Sandra Bullock to not be even close to qualifying, much less enabling you to call her "gross", i'd love to see what you're pulling on the regular.

We'll wait.

smile.gif

laugh.gif

Sandra Bullock has never gotten an appreciation post on NT (maybe during the Blindside w/blonde hair). And now all of sudden dudes are in here talkin like she is the Milf variant of Megan Fox. Dude cheated. It is what it is, tat girl looks like she can bang with the best of them.

-The Juice

Eh.  I think Janine Lindemulder looks better than both of them.  A woman should know that if they marry a celebrity, there's a 98% chance that they will cheat on you.

Has anyone ever cheated with an Upgrade tho?....Same old story.

90% of these mistresses are just reg chicks, dudes are'nt usually bein picky cuz they just want somethin quick & easy.

seen this chick at the taco shop a couple times when she got off work down the street...she also had a class with one of my boys

Yea it def sucks to get caught cheating with someone that doesnt look as good as your wife.

Back
Top Bottom