sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

his wordplay is off the charts

^Yea he can. I'd say check what he spit on Maybach Music "Freestyle". As far as I know he hasn't released any of his music on OG beatswhether that's a problem with Diddy or not Idk.

Anyway just so I'm straight so far Los has 3 mixtapes G5: Certified Fly, G5: Special Edition, and G5.2:The Definition Of Fly right? I forgot the name ofthe next joint he's dropping but I think if it's as good as his previous joints that will be the mixtape to get his buzz and movement bigger and movingmore for '09.

He was in and out of it here and there
grin.gif
...he had his moments tho. That'Noah pack 2' line
eek.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

And that beat...I think anybody could sound ill on that %*+#.
laugh.gif

"Right now is like i FLOW like im in the pen,
not jails,like im in the pen,
cause i dont have to write with the pen,
so im out the pen,
i writee with out the pen,
i made it through life with out the pen,
so i want all my homies out the pen"

eek.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

can he make a song? all i ever hear people talk about are freestyle verses...
Yes he can. Check out G5.2 All of his mixtapes have been ill.
I just got his newest mixtape Welcome to Swaggsville.
Dude has raw talent. (NH) Someone sign him.

i can say with 100% conviction that there are about 8 people on any corner in any hood that can do something somewhat similar ... especially the about 6minutes rhyming every line with *!%+# ... get this %*!*++ dude outta here ...

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

i can say with 100% conviction that there are about 8 people on any corner in any hood that can do something somewhat similar ... especially the about 6 minutes rhyming every line with *!%+# ... get this %*!*++ dude outta here ...

indifferent.gif

Dudes don't realize that him spittin in the first vid is straight off the top...

I used to hate him because of his arrogance, but his music is undeniable...

I know a dude who had class with him a couple of years ago... he said that he would tap him on the shoulder and start rappin for like 5 minutes at a time...
laugh.gif

Its a shame that he doesnt get love in the city, cuz dude certainly has talent...

His

"Amazing"
"Knock You Down"
"Say You Will"
"Go Hard"

freestyles are all
sick.gif
somethin serious...

StaXX wrote:

you sure about that?

imINchucks5 wrote:

i can say with 100% conviction that there are about 8 people on any corner in any hood that can do something somewhat similar ... especially the about 6 minutes rhyming every line with *!%+# ... get this %*!*++ dude outta here ...

indifferent.gif

��
sick.gif
sick.gif
�Plus the way he switched up the flow
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

you sure about that?

My bad. I just got the preview of the mixtape. Courtesy of youtube. Every joint is
pimp.gif

...OH.......OKAY.....
laugh.gif

what the hell does that even mean. something...somewhat...similar...
roll.gif

all i'm sayin is he killed say you will worse than drake can ever imagine to, he does need to work on his song construction but his flow is phenomenal ucan't deny that, if bossman can get a deal he should be able to and get an avenue to put out his music besides myspace and youtube

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Originally Posted by M16

Unimpressed.

I agree, His lyrics are good but his flow/cadence are sub-par
ohwell.gif

i mean to each his own, but out of all the things you can say about him that pretty much kills your credibility

people mentioning him not being able to construct a song I can understand. but even with that said the dude been shelfed on bad boy with no type of backing. with the right people in his corner i feel like he could construct a decent album. all the tools are there

that flow was pretty ridiculous. and he wasn't using the n word to rhyme with most the time, just dropped far too many hahaha

Back
Top Bottom