Jim Jones' Wifey

I'm straight. John Stockton pass
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Snapple Apple

She proposed to him. What do the men of NT think of a woman proposing to a guy?

Here's a pic of her:
2cr6gxi.jpg

Now Im no beauty queen myself but damn
tired.gif

Here's a pic of her:
2cr6gxi.jpg

Now Im no beauty queen myself but damn
tired.gif

she's disrespectful for not asking the mother for permission. Someone who's that close to their son/daughter, in any culture or tradition, you ask for permission from the father or mother in this situation. I think Jim can do better btw, how you go from runway models to some $%+$*%+ with a huge mole who disrespects your mother, demanding and has an attitude problem.

she's disrespectful for not asking the mother for permission. Someone who's that close to their son/daughter, in any culture or tradition, you ask for permission from the father or mother in this situation. I think Jim can do better btw, how you go from runway models to some $%+$*%+ with a huge mole who disrespects your mother, demanding and has an attitude problem.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

pimp.gif

#Swag
pimp.gif

Real talk, I would do it, Wouldn't let the chick do it.

But I would seriously pass on that broad.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

pimp.gif

#Swag
pimp.gif

Real talk, I would do it, Wouldn't let the chick do it.

But I would seriously pass on that broad.
sick.gif

i like her actually...

not the finest girl in the world but looks like a down @@% broad...

talkin about the one on the left of course...not mr. ed's stand in on the right.

i like her actually...

not the finest girl in the world but looks like a down @@% broad...

talkin about the one on the left of course...not mr. ed's stand in on the right.

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

It's not about looks. Shorty stood by his side and held him down through everything. Not a lot of girls out there like that.

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

It's not about looks. Shorty stood by his side and held him down through everything. Not a lot of girls out there like that.

Back
Top Bottom