Jimmie Johnson wins AP Male Athlete of the Year

Wearing my number 48 shirt today. JJ is that dude. I think you need to be white to really appreciate the beauty of NASCAR, though, to be perfectly honest. Aminority just won't have the same experience at a race, sad as it is to say.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Wearing my number 48 shirt today. JJ is that dude. I think you need to be white to really appreciate the beauty of NASCAR, though, to be perfectly honest. A minority just won't have the same experience at a race, sad as it is to say.
what the?

I'm white and have zero interest, and probably never will, in watching or attending a nascar event.

Maybe if you said it was a southern thing more than anything but ..
alien.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Wearing my number 48 shirt today. JJ is that dude. I think you need to be white to really appreciate the beauty of NASCAR, though, to be perfectly honest. A minority just won't have the same experience at a race, sad as it is to say.
what the?

I'm white and have zero interest, and probably never will, in watching or attending a nascar event.

alien.gif

Typical NT ignorance. You're assuming NASCAR's popularity is limited to below the Mason-Dixon line.

With all due respect, that's incredibly idiotic.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

It makes sense. I usually have minorities do usually have a higher standards of women then rednecks.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

It makes sense. I usually have minorities do usually have a higher standards of women then rednecks.
I guess those higher standards don't apply to grammar, though.

And with regard to Sirius, O'Reilly? I take it you've been to an event, then?

what the?

alien.gif

Typical NT ignorance. You're assuming NASCAR's popularity is limited to below the Mason-Dixon line.

and you just said it was a white thing you shmuck.

and notice I said "more than anything," meaning nascar is more of a southern thing, which is 100% fact.

The NASCAR audience is 96% white which indeed makes it a "white thing". And while a large portion of NASCAR fans are from the South, it's stillattracts fans in every region of the country. As much as you'd like to, you can't write it off as a "southern thing."

what the?

alien.gif

Jeff G
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom