Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

I skimmed through it last night and listening to it again now. I was disapointed, hoping I change my mind on a second listen.

30t6p3b.gif
@ The intro being a sample he already used on MM3. At least he tears the track apart, but come on... its the same exact sample you used on your last Mood Muzik tape.

Havent listened to it yet....but I thought Beanie Sigel was on that record instead of Styles?

Havent listened to it yet....but I thought Beanie Sigel was on that record instead of Styles?

What is wrong with this #%*#* Joey? Half way through and I feel like scrapping this sub par joint.

What is wrong with this #%*#* Joey? Half way through and I feel like scrapping this sub par joint.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

He said something about Beans being the last dude left to send his verse and if he didn't send it in by a certain day, he was getting scrapped...I guess that's what happened.

He said something about Beans being the last dude left to send his verse and if he didn't send it in by a certain day, he was getting scrapped...I guess that's what happened.

To me, half of the CD is
pimp.gif
, the other half is very average.

Intro
1000 Faces
Stuck in the Moment
Black Cloud (altho I've heard it before already)

are the standouts for me so far...

To me, half of the CD is
pimp.gif
, the other half is very average.

Intro
1000 Faces
Stuck in the Moment
Black Cloud (altho I've heard it before already)

are the standouts for me so far...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Beanie had to send his verse to Joe by Sept 27th, he didn't so he got cut off the record.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Beanie had to send his verse to Joe by Sept 27th, he didn't so he got cut off the record.

Back
Top Bottom