Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

THE MAKING OF MM4!!!!!

I'M IN THE VIDEO TOWARDS THE END  SEVERAL TIMES, BLUE JAYS FITTED. I love videos like this...awesome.

I'm waiting for the damn mail man for my MM4 copy dammit

THE MAKING OF MM4!!!!!

I'M IN THE VIDEO TOWARDS THE END  SEVERAL TIMES, BLUE JAYS FITTED. I love videos like this...awesome.

I'm waiting for the damn mail man for my MM4 copy dammit

I'm a lil tight. It's a good thing I didn't hype myself up for this. He got all these 5 minute songs and they aint even holding up. Only like Aftermath so far.

EDIT

Listened to the whole thing twice. Remember The Titans, Aftermath, Black Cloud, If All Else Fails, No Idea and Stuck In The Moment are the songs that stood out for me and I really liked.

This @%*#% needs to really just work with one dope producer for a while. Cuz it's not just dope lyrics over whack beats anymore, terrible hooks now.

I'm a lil tight. It's a good thing I didn't hype myself up for this. He got all these 5 minute songs and they aint even holding up. Only like Aftermath so far.

EDIT

Listened to the whole thing twice. Remember The Titans, Aftermath, Black Cloud, If All Else Fails, No Idea and Stuck In The Moment are the songs that stood out for me and I really liked.

This @%*#% needs to really just work with one dope producer for a while. Cuz it's not just dope lyrics over whack beats anymore, terrible hooks now.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Master Zik

What is wrong with this $@@!# Joey? Half way through and I feel like scrapping this sub par joint.

My thoughts exactly

Word. I got to "Sober Up" and stop listening. This %%#% bores me.

What is wrong with this $@@!# Joey? Half way through and I feel like scrapping this sub par joint.

My thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

My thoughts exactly

son's spittin fire...but Jesus Christ his beats are terrible.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i mean %#+.....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

My thoughts exactly

son's spittin fire...but Jesus Christ his beats are terrible.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i mean %#+.....
sick.gif

you either love his music or hate it and i love it. he might be one of my top 5 rappers thats just me tho.

you either love his music or hate it and i love it. he might be one of my top 5 rappers thats just me tho.

Back
Top Bottom