Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

http://www.youtube.com/v/NwSGkFjs8Oc?fs=1&hl=en_UShttp://www.youtube.com/v/NwSGkFjs8Oc?fs=1&hl=en_US

23itc80.jpg

1tactx.jpg

rlf1fk.jpg

grin.gif
@ the pics..... damn near impossible to get a good pic of Royce for some reason.

mm2>mm3>>mm4. This really isn't as good imo as everyone in this thread was hyping it. Its a solid tape, but besides Stuck in the Moment there is no
eek.gif
 on first listen on this tape like the prior mixtapes. He still put out a good piece of work, but not as much as I expected. 6 minutes of death>Family Reunion>>>>Remember the Titans

mm2>mm3>>mm4. This really isn't as good imo as everyone in this thread was hyping it. Its a solid tape, but besides Stuck in the Moment there is no
eek.gif
 on first listen on this tape like the prior mixtapes. He still put out a good piece of work, but not as much as I expected. 6 minutes of death>Family Reunion>>>>Remember the Titans

Originally Posted by dumbout227

mm2>mm3>>mm4. This really isn't as good imo as everyone in this thread was hyping it. Its a solid tape, but there is no
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dumbout227

mm2>mm3>>mm4. This really isn't as good imo as everyone in this thread was hyping it. Its a solid tape, but there is no
eek.gif

So I added:

Inception
Hate Me
Keep On
Money's On Me
Roulette
Short Summer
Downfall
And Hello Expectations to my MM4

I'm getting a little tired of him re-using beats tho, I mean I'm not gonna drop Who 1-3 in the rotation but c'mon man!

So I added:

Inception
Hate Me
Keep On
Money's On Me
Roulette
Short Summer
Downfall

I'm getting a little tired of him re-using beats tho, I mean I'm not gonna drop Who 1-3 in the rotation but c'mon man!

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

So I added:

Inception
Hate Me
Keep On
Money's On Me
Roulette
Short Summer
Downfall

I thought i was only that pick that up "Dessert 4 Thought"

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

So I added:

Inception
Hate Me
Keep On
Money's On Me
Roulette
Short Summer
Downfall

I thought i was only that pick that up "Dessert 4 Thought"

He has some HORRIBLE tracks on the retail, like 4-5 songs on there leaked months ago and were certified trash. "Short Summer" was nice, should have been on the other version too

He has some HORRIBLE tracks on the retail, like 4-5 songs on there leaked months ago and were certified trash. "Short Summer" was nice, should have been on the other version too

I've come to the conclusion that Joe is the king of intro tracks

I love every intro he has used...

the one on mm4 and padded room...smh...greatness

I've come to the conclusion that Joe is the king of intro tracks

I love every intro he has used...

the one on mm4 and padded room...smh...greatness

Back
Top Bottom