Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

naples-trash.jpg

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I've come to the conclusion that Joe is the king of intro tracks

I love every intro he has used...

the one on mm4 and padded room...smh...greatness
Haven't heard the one on MM4 yet (waiting to buy the album from Best Buy on the 9th) but I think Ludacris' intros are better. I'm fans of both artists but Luda's intros are
sick.gif
. Joey's definitely second though but it's a slim margin...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I've come to the conclusion that Joe is the king of intro tracks

I love every intro he has used...

the one on mm4 and padded room...smh...greatness
Haven't heard the one on MM4 yet (waiting to buy the album from Best Buy on the 9th) but I think Ludacris' intros are better. I'm fans of both artists but Luda's intros are
sick.gif
. Joey's definitely second though but it's a slim margin...

Finished listening to it yesterday. I Like MM4. Black Cloud is
pimp.gif

I never listened to any Joe Budden mixtape or album before. I just remeber him with the video "Pump it up"

Finished listening to it yesterday. I Like MM4. Black Cloud is
pimp.gif

I never listened to any Joe Budden mixtape or album before. I just remeber him with the video "Pump it up"

^ props to you

at least you aren't as close minded as so many other folks when the name Joe Budden is mentioned. Glad you liked it

^ props to you

at least you aren't as close minded as so many other folks when the name Joe Budden is mentioned. Glad you liked it

I don't think auto-tune was needed for emanny on the Dreamerz hook. Would have sounded better without it, still fire tho

I don't think auto-tune was needed for emanny on the Dreamerz hook. Would have sounded better without it, still fire tho

Back
Top Bottom