Joe Budden - No Love Lost (2/5/2013)

I think he's trying to ride on his wave from Love and Hip Hop, the album seems rushed.

Ha you really must not know Joey...this "album" has been talked about since before Mood Muzik 4. It was pushed back so they could get the sales from L&HH

Last edited:
With all due respect to NT's curseword policy and Joe Budden fans AND haters I think that there's only one thing that needs to be said here and it was said by the late great Tupac Shakur:

"yo if you wanna make your money, you gotta rap for the shorties...Do not rap for the dudes", I told the dude, "Don't rap for the dudes, rap for the shorties. The shorties will buy your records, and the dudes want what the shorties want."

***Spoiler alert!***

Fellas and "core" Budden fans, this album is NOT for us. That doesn't mean it's bad

***Spoiler alert!***

But yeah, it's a decent album, probably Joey's best "commercial" offering. I swear though, "Last Day" could be a MONSTER.

50 cent went diamond rapping for da dudes...eff that 2pac terminology

I might disagree, Get Rich blew up off of Wanksta, then 21 Questions, one "club" joint then one "chick" joint. Get Rich did end up being huge but I wouldn't say it went that way because of it's grit.

Plus, you see where rapping for us got him...

I'm willing to bet that of the 81 replies in this thread so far you can't find 20 people that have put a single dollar in Joe Budden's pocket.

I own the Debut Joint, Padded Room, Escape Route, MM4, and I bought both Slaughterhouse Albums. Imma buy this one too.

I just listen to NBA and its decent but i don't know why he didn't go all out for promo or videos it doesn't make sense

Last edited:

I might disagree, Get Rich blew up off of Wanksta, then 21 Questions, one "club" joint then one "chick" joint. Get Rich did end up being huge but I wouldn't say it went that way because of it's grit.

I'm willing to bet that of the 81 replies in this thread so far you can't find 20 people that have put a single dollar in Joe Budden's pocket.

I own the Debut Joint, Padded Room, Escape Route, MM4, and I bought both Slaughterhouse Albums. Imma buy this one too.

G-unit was ON FIRE even before wanksta. Joe budden had a buzz thru da mixtape

Circuit as well which secured him his def jam contract, problem was his album was no where

Near his mixtape material, hence why it didnt sell da millions it was thought to project.

Pump it up is still his best single, and its not a chick song, its overall dope jam. Budden forgot

How to make those.

Last edited:
Album was ok... I was definitely feelin the more personal tracks & the more mainstream tracks turned out better than I thought.

G-unit was ON FIRE even before wanksta. Joe budden had a buzz thru da mixtape
Circuit as well which secured him his def jam contract, problem was his album was no where
Near his mixtape material, hence why it didnt sell da millions it was thought to project.
Pump it up is still his best single, and its not a chick song, its overall dope jam. Budden forgot
How to make those.

How exactly did that happen?? You couldn't ask for a better type of single than that

MM3>>>Anything he will ever put out
This

Mood Muzik 2 and 3 are
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Best of luck to him, but this isn't for me.

After that garbage Slaughterhouse album, I see where they're going with it. Thanks but no thanks.

I bought it today and got to track 13.

I like it, but not going in comparing it to his previous work. He still has bars. It's a solid album

Most Definitely only thing that grinds my gears is saying **** mainstream and all that but now he's trying so hard to be accept in the mainstream light. Joey has become just another rapper to me now.

I can feel that, thats why it made perfect sense of Slaughterhouse to be put together, none of these dudes could make it on their own and so they all get thrown in to a mediocre crew that doesn't mesh well. I will give him props since he had a long trip to being relavent again

Back
Top Bottom