Joe Budden - No Love Lost (2/5/2013)

after a few listens, this album is mehhh

he's still talented, but there are too many songs that sound the same. the blatant jacking of 'i'm on one" is disgusting.

i don't know about his team, but someone isn't doing their job. he's too talented to put out average work this consistently

Last edited:
50 cent went diamond rapping for da dudes...eff that 2pac terminology

In Da Club & 21 Questions were the #1 singles off GROTD.

The Massacre? Candy Shop. Disco Inferno and Just A Lil Bit were #3.

Club songs and chick songs are the SINGLES. Come on now.

I mean, I look at it like this, he knew this album wouldn't really be for the hard core Budden fans, that's why he dropped Loose Quarter before this

The real life tracks on this album are still VERY good. Can't stop playing Castles, All In My Head, Skeletons, Runaway, and My Time. Last Day GOES too. I just can't get with the other half of the album.

The real life tracks on this album are still VERY good. Can't stop playing Castles, All In My Head, Skeletons, Runaway, and My Time. Last Day GOES too. I just can't get with the other half of the album.

word, those are the best songs on the album.

If Joe was gonna put old songs on the album he should have added "F That Condom"

:lol: Yeeeaahhh wayne was obviously not at the video shoot. He probably put that green screen up in his garage or some ****

Thankfully Budden didn't use Black Ice on his beard for this video. That **** looked terrible :lol:, ol Heath Ledger Joker beard

Best joe budden album since his debut, cats so hype on.mood music but that first album was crazy

^^^ I tried to tell 'em. This is the best commercial offering from Joe Budden in his career.

Not the best display of his lyrical prowess...

But it's good.

laugh.gif
 @ Weezy not being in the video. The biggest artist you EVER have in your song, and he pops up on the green screen. 
mean.gif

Obviously this album wasnt made for core Joe Budden fans like myself, so I'm not really trippin. With that said it wasnt that good, and I wont be downloading. 

:rofl: Wayne with the green screen. Joe gotta be embarrassed the way that video came out.

Thankfully Budden didn't use Black Ice on his beard for this video. That **** looked terrible :lol:, ol Heath Ledger Joker beard

Beard be right under his eyes and ****.

Weird cd for a weird *****.

Shouldve been 12 songs in the vein of NBA and She dont put it down.

Opportunity lost for Joe. But he barely cares, so why should I.

Weird cd for a weird *****.

Shouldve been 12 songs in the vein of NBA and She dont put it down.

Opportunity lost for Joe. But he barely cares, so why should I.

If he doesn't care then he shouldn't have got all them features.

I listen and I don't know if I will again it's off in addition too many girly songs. Plus some of the joints on here sound generic as ****. He just went at this the wrong way IMO sounds kinda of forced.

Meh... a few decent tracks... but most throw away.

Joe can rap well when he's not depressed... there are so many slaughterhouse track's he has SPAZZED on.... but this album is trying too hard to be mainstream.

I used to be a huge Joe fan. MM2 and MM3, Padded Room, Halfway House were all very enjoyable to me... but dude has fallen off to me.

agreed. I even wanted to blame his happiness/ relationship, but.he's dropped GOOD work when he wants (no church in the wild freestyle) for example. but, I think he's trying to branch out, and that doesn't work for me. terrible album.

Back
Top Bottom