Joe Budden Runs Down Trolls And Makes Them Apologize

:lol: the hell is Will doing in a Drake thread other than trolling.
I'm hating and bringing valid points. Some of them ****** cool tho and it's just fun but a few of em really get mad and eventually get fed up. I know who it is tho, everytime I get into back n forth with certain individuals I get warnings. U got some dudes who throw shots back and u got some dudes who don't play bout their aubrey.

Sad.The dude in the middle and left def from the drake thread. I would name names but them emotional cakes reported me and got me warned and banned from the thread.

I was wondering why so many opportunities for jokes were being left alone recently :lol:

That ___ in the middle has an incredibly punchable face. Damn near got me shadow boxing my phone screen. I'm not surprised that the 16 years olds aren't remorseful for their lame *** behavior though.

That cat on the right should get some new friends.

Last edited:
Can't lie, hard not to like some of dudes work given his 100 hits, but I see the same type of corny corporate Drake stans at work that somehow thinks that makes them hip hop authorities. Makes me want to have no affiliation.

I was wondering why so many opportunities for jokes were being left alone recently :lol:

That ___ in the middle has an incredibly punchable face. Damn near got me shadow boxing my phone screen. I'm not surprised that the 16 years olds aren't remorseful for their lame *** behavior though.

That cat on the right should get some new friends.
I was wondering the whole time how he hang with then dudes... he older than them also. He was probably the loud on "it wasn't me sir, I apologize for their actions". A drake hater bffs with 2 stans... Jesus that's rough

:lol: the hell is Will doing in a Drake thread other than trolling.
I'm hating and bringing valid points. Some of them ****** cool tho and it's just fun but a few of em really get mad and eventually get fed up. I know who it is tho, everytime I get into back n forth with certain individuals I get warnings. U got some dudes who throw shots back and u got some dudes who don't play bout their aubrey.

That thread won't be the same without you bruh :lol: :lol:

Boys got them #ProtectAubrey snuggies on deck.

[quote name="Willchamberlain" url="/t/651676/joe-budden-runs-down-trolls-and-makes-them-apologize/180#post_26261737]
I was wondering the whole time how he hang with then dudes... he older than them also. He was probably the loud on "it wasn't me sir, I apologize for their actions". A drake hater bffs with 2 stans... Jesus that's rough[/quote]

That was definitely him :lol:

Them extra two years of life had him in the whip very aware of how left that **** could've went.

That thread won't be the same without you bruh :lol: :lol:

Boys got them #ProtectAubrey snuggies on deck.

You finna come take his role? As OD as Will was sometimes, I'm a little concerned about the lack of balance that his absence would bring :lol:

I'm OG Aubrey Gang, but some of them ___s in the thread are just built a little different, dawg.

Last edited:
I hate myself for even watching that ****. Dude in the middle talking tough but we heard him begging for forgiveness. Then he's hiding behind his door and recording the convo. These kids are pathetic. I give the one cat credit. Said I want bars, not pump it up jokes. Drake getting washed. His boys looked hurt, like they were betrayed.

The two ****** on the middle and left still talking tough after they was copping pleas in the car. :lol:

Some ***** don't learn until they're on their back. They trying hard to become OVO weed rollers.
Sad.The dude in the middle and left def from the drake thread. I would name names but them emotional cakes reported me and got me warned and banned from the thread.

:lol: :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GInfante  

The trash talk is funny but the personal attacks nah, chill out ya'll
clearing my name out this mess, I didn't report Will, I kept telling him to chill out

Then why even say and post that if you didn't report him? :nerd:

Dudes are built different these days :smh:

Then why even say and post that if you didn't report him?
nerd.gif

Dudes are built different these days
mean.gif
Cause someone mentioned my name in the Drake thread but I know Will wouldn't be able to see it

Someone took Wills post to Drakes thread and they brought me up

Last edited by a moderator:
And they get mad when I say most drake fans are suburban white kids and females... but it's crazy how they talking reckless like that when they are on camera pleading, calling him sir and apologizing. Like really? Their friends still gonna give em stripes for that? I wouldn't be able to show my face in schools I went to after that.
lmao 

this is what i imagine all drake fans look like

Reactions: OTG
and for the record, that seemingly "regular" house is more expensive than most of you would believe. Place of that size in a decent to good neighborhood in Jersey City, Edgewater, Hoboken etc..is more than the majority of what NT could afford.
This Joe's townhouse is worth 1 mil. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/88-Myrtle-Ave-A-Edgewater-NJ-07020/2103146400_zpid/

NYC expensive...a milli wont even get u a decent brownstone anymore :smh:

Cause someone mentioned my name in the Drake thread but I know Will wouldn't be able to see it

Someone took Wills post to Drakes thread and they brought me up
I know it wasn't u fam. I know the cool dudes in there and the *** *** dudes in there.

:lol: those kids wet themselves when joey ran up on em.

Im from toronto and i dont even like wheelchair aubrey. Ran into him once downtown years ago, i think he just signed to young money and before he started the gangsta facade. Dude was movin charmin soft

Yea I'd punch pretty much all 3 :lol:

They reppin OVO like its some gang :rofl:

The dude on the right looking like "I gotta stop chillin with these losers"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom