Joe Rogan Podcast

why don't you go to da actual episode in question, do ur due diligence and hear da clip in proper context instead of relying on twitter gotcha mobs?

I'm assuming that's what you did before you came in here defending him?

If so, how does the context change the meaning of what he said?

lol His vids are on the homepage of youtube bc they are popular and/or bc he talks about hot topics and news stories.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford can u show me the evidence for "He complains about supposed racism toward white people. He makes excuses for cops shooting black people. He argues Muslims have an inferior culture."?
(inb4 look it up urself)

I'm on mobile but you can look at his talks with Sam Harris and Gavin Mcinnes.

I will try to find the exact clip tonight on police shootings.

(Inb4 that is not really racist)

twitter gotcha mobs?
Also, I feel disrespected that YOU would group ME into the, "twitter gotcha mob" folks. You know damn well EYE ain't about THAT.

If EYE have to be like, damn he crossed the line to the point that EYE should stop listening to him, you should know it was serious

Give me more credit than that

is that not what that was thou?
i told u find context, i didnt include you in anything else.
Again, I had found context before I even made that statement of not messing with dude anymore.

I saw FULL context, the comment was STILL foul.

I come in peace, but how do YOU feel context changes the scope of the comment?

I ain't one of these other dudes on here, we can have a real convo

Yea i listened to that podcast and how is talking about how people treat each other based on their race equal "He complains about supposed racism toward white people".

I mean i guess if you only think that his motivations are defending white people, then sure it will seem that way.
But when he says "There is no such thing as reverse racism, there's either racism or no racism," what does that have to do with white people?

Nothing. It has to do with racism and the reason that it keep perpetuating itself in the US.

Weinstein talks about how people argue their positions from within a cult, and Weinstein clarifies it specifically with "once ppl talk about power + ..." and Joe agrees.
Again how is that "complaining about supposed racism towards white people" and not just complaining about the excuse people give themselves to be racist to each other?

This is the full show clip. The relevant part starts at 10:10. Before he makes the comment he complains about getting called racist for making comments about black stereotypes. And after he makes the comment he complains about being called against for saying what he just said. He claims his comment is not racist before he said frames his experience in the theater as positive. Dude is a clown

Yea i listened to that podcast and how is talking about how people treat each other based on their race equal "He complains about supposed racism toward white people".

I mean i guess if you only think that his motivations are defending white people, then sure it will seem that way.
But when he says "There is no such thing as reverse racism, there's either racism or no racism," what does that have to do with white people?

Nothing. It has to do with racism and the reason that it keep perpetuating itself in the US.

Weinstein talks about how people argue their positions from within a cult, and Weinstein clarifies it specifically with "once ppl talk about power + ..." and Joe agrees.
Again how is that "complaining about supposed racism towards white people" and not just complaining about the excuse people give themselves to be racist to each other?

You can check out his talk with Bari Weis too.

Dude I know what you are trying to do. Nitpick every clip to claim it is not racist.

Remember, the dude you are defending called a black neighborhood "planet of the apes". Is this really the hill you want to die on?

I know what you are trying to do, lazily analyzing conversations to make your life easier based off your past prejudices of people because it would take too much work to define things individually for yourself, so instead you hear about a conversation, make up ur mind on what you want it to be about and then find a specific point where you would like to disagree with it.

And the only hill I'm dying on is the one I made for myself, not the generic plot made to make me feel safe at night while some random is profiting.

Oh and if yall gonna take that as serious, let keep the same energy and examine what Chris Rock said about black people when he was trying to find jokes at a club.

One of his greatest bits started off as incredibly tasteless and offensive to crowd and then after months figured it out and refined it into something.
But cellphone videos weren't there so the immediate reaction of him saying stupid dumb things aren't here for you to criticize and "prove" how bad of a person he is.

Oh and lets go after Kevin Hart bc of the tweets he made, if yall really want to keep the same energy.

I know what you are trying to do, lazily analyzing conversations to make your life easier based off your past prejudices of people because it would take too much work to define things individually for yourself, so instead you hear about a conversation, make up ur mind on what you want it to be about and then find a specific point where you would like to disagree with it.

And the only hill I'm dying on is the one I made for myself, not the generic plot made to make me feel safe at night while some random is profiting.
:lol: :lol:

Man miss me with this bull****. I made a judgement about dude based on his words. I didn't go looking, and searching to make Rogan appear as a racist. His actions made that happen. You are defending him either because you are a fan, or you agree with his ****ty opinions. Either way, cool, do you.

Btw, is him calling a black neighborhood "planet of the apes" not racist as well?

Last edited:
Oh and if yall gonna take that as serious, let keep the same energy and examine what Chris Rock said about black people when he was trying to find jokes at a club.

One of his greatest bits started off as incredibly tasteless and offensive to crowd and then after months figured it out and refined it into something.
But cellphone videos weren't there so the immediate reaction of him saying stupid dumb things aren't here for you to criticize and "prove" how bad of a person he is.

Oh and lets go after Kevin Hart bc of the tweets he made, if yall really want to keep the same energy.

Please stop

Defend a racist just to make conversation. Y’all odd man. At some point you’re just gonna have to shut up and take the L before you out yourself

You show me "proof", I quote his words saying how it aint even close to what he said and you say i nitpick. LOL

You made a judgement way before you heard what he had to say, and you cant admit it.
Everyone that comes in saying he is racist can't provide anything because they would have to admit their own prejudice.

And they wont do that because they know its a terrible thing to do and it's way easier just sticking with the mob.

nah, when you watch da whole clip da "gotcha moment" in question dissapaites as he unfolds da story to nothing.

I come in honor and respect.

I watched the whole clip.

I feel the same way I felt from the jump .

Please be respectful

Back
Top Bottom