JoeBuddenTV: VIBE's Rap Bracket

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Excuse my ignorance but, is he saying Prodigy should be higher or lower?
alien.gif
embarassed.gif

Lower.. Listen to Blood On The Wall by Joe Budden

Joe acting like he would sweep the floor with Meth.

FoH.

Saigon gave this _ the bizness.

The list is trash but this _ be mad extra at all times.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

FoH.

Word I love Budden...but this N acting like Saigon just didn't get in his %#% something terrible...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

FoH.

Word I love Budden...but this N acting like Saigon just didn't get in his %#% something terrible...

that was not a clear win for Saigon, or Budden...

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Dapper D

FoH.

that was not a clear win for Saigon, or Budden...

word that was one of the better battles we had recently....I don't really have a clear cut victor....

I will say nobody expected Sai to do as well as he did....But Joey did his regular %@%@....it's not that simple to say Sai ripped him...

But dude is wildin for trying to come at Meth like that....If Meth see that I don't think he'll be to happy....

And for the record that list is basura!!!
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

This dude budden runs his mouth too much its obvious that that list is a popularity contest. I think 90% of Joebuddentv was Joe complaining about something
laugh.gif

FoH.

I was just about to come in here and say...

Buddens skills as an MC is self-explainatory, but I see what N's is talkin bout with him. Every since this Joe Budden TV #%$% started, he's beenexposing his character. Too often he says/do something that makes me go
grin.gif
. He seems to be just lacking certain morals.

Like, of all the wack N's on the list, why **** on Meth, and why Red? Aint he from where you from? Jersey is a place that has very few dudesreppin (the fact that Joe is the "hottest" dude from there right now is sayin something), so why call out a legend who put your hood on the map?Thats like Ray Cash on camera talkin bout "Bone wasnt really that nice", you dont do #%$% like that.

Buddens prolly would body Meth (and he did get Sai, stop that #%$% lol), but that aint the point. Dude foul, especially for a N' in his position...

indifferent.gif
@ ppl like Eve, B.G., Mystical, etc... being higher than AZ

I understand they wanted A vs Esco first round but 30??? AZ isn't a top 100 rapper ever.......
eyes.gif

This list is terrible

I mean, if that's how the _ feels then he should say it. I'd rather hear him say what he said than have him tip toe around the %**+ like a broad. Ifit's Meth, then it's Meth. Eff it. He's not really "going at" dude. He's just saying he's better. _'s get mad at Joe becauseit's like "Nobody asked you." but it seems like a conversation _'s should be having. If I was feeling like I was better than _'s then Iwould say it too. Eff these dudes feelings. Because like he said, if you disagree...prove me wrong. Rap better. He's not saying they're wack. Andhe's not talking about any type of street cred/I got more money/I've sold more records...just "I rap better than ___"

You'll have people like Cam who probably didn't and won't ever even glance at that list because he doesn't care about rapping better than ____.That's cool too, I guess. But Joe actually cares...perhaps to a fault.

And whether or not you think Sai got him in the battle is not really relevant to who is a better rapper as far a bracket situation would go.

And Lupe not being on the list is crazier than anything he mentioned in that video.

meth would smack the *##% outta budden *%+# what you heard budden's lame +%* would be scared to battle meth is he was standing there but budden iscompletely correct in regards to the list being completely wrong

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

indifferent.gif
@ ppl like Eve, B.G., Mystical, etc... being higher than AZ

I understand they wanted A vs Esco first round but 30??? AZ isn't a top 100 rapper ever.......
eyes.gif

This list is terrible

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

meth outrapped biggie in his prime

joe isn't seeing meth on a rainy day, even in 2009

lol @ coming at prodigy like prodigy doesn't have more classic verses in the infamous than joe has in his entire career

tell this dude to go pray to tahiry's butt for a better career

I don't agree with Joe's Meth statement. Joe's my dude for life and currently my fav rapper but Meth is a certified Hiphop Legend just like Joewill be one day (if he's not already). Meth has done stuff for hiphop that Joe will never be able to accomplish (not talking about lyrics) ..Meth'svoice alone and presence on a song to this day is unmatched by many. Meth's flow,delivery,coolness,style etc..Meth is Meth I mean you can make an argumentabout Ghost being the best overall Wu member but it's still Meth..I don't know that statement kind of got to me because I distinctively rememberMeth's impact and I'm sure Joe does to.. Right now I would say yeah Joe would eat Meth but I think he got reckless w/ that statement

Even him w/ the stoneface on Prodigy..I know they had beef but dude even mentioned in the diss that Prodigy was nice..
Prodigy is a Hiphop legend as well and got the bars and albums to back any statement ever trying to say he didnt get busy on the mic..just check theApostle's Warning verse..

What type of batty fish complains about JBTV,
when damn near everything on there is Tahiri?

They prob wanted to see more Joe.....

Back
Top Bottom