Joerdan23's ~ 4000th ~ The Ultimate Pick up ~ PG 8

This is incredible...

WTB OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up.
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

:wow:
eek.gif
Dope!!!!.. Everything in here is so...... :pimp:
pimp.gif

But I actually wanted JB to release that sample version of the XX2..I liked them way more than what released...But life isn't Burger King. so I guess I can't have it my way |I
tired.gif

and you also read my sig.

Wow, simply amazing. So much stuff I want, especially Bib VIII's and DA XI's, thanks for sharing and can't wait for round 3!

More :smh:
smh.gif

Damn man good stuff. Those XXI proto's are dope.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
I'm not even tired yet.

I had a corny punchline, but I forgot the original phrase.

Amazing.

Those Jordan1/Terminator mix is amazing.
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Some of the nicest(and obviously rarest) stuff I've ever seen,Great post any more pics you care to add would be greatly appreciated.

Incredible. Congratulations on your 4000th post.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Joe, will you adopt me?

No, really...I'm serious.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

I love the DA 1 lows, this post is amazing. Keep it going man.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

Wow man, it's not often people can say, "I'm just gonna post shoes from my collection no one has ever seen" and have that many incredible rare pairs...amazing
I want to trade my Premium XBOX 360 for size 10.5 or 11 DS Purple UNDFTD AF1s, Supreme Blazers, Air Jordan XIs, or UNDFTD x Casio G-Shock Watch...get at me

wow..very nice
i just broke your neck
<--jaye05 stole my avy..
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
ID-12247
size

gentrys 13s are sick...i would love for those to release....
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

nice update joe loving the grey IX's somehow the post just keeps getting bettter thanks for all the time you put into this and dont be afraid to update it again..... thanks!

Joe-great post! Thank you for contributing so much to this forum for so long.

If I can make a request...if you have more prototypes or early samples I would love to see them. I love the design process and like to see all the stages. I really like how they incorporate older models into them. 1st XXI obviously the I, and the 2nd the IX.

Very cool.

Joe,

INCREDIBLE thread, man. It's other collectors like yourself and posts like this one that keep this place interesting, informative and worthwhile.

As others have already said in this thread -- a lot of these I never knew existed. The best part, though, is your brief explanations of their history and development. Thanks for sharing!

I'm jealous of your connections to have these in your hands!

Thanks for all your knowledge.

Holy mother of GOD :wow:
eek.gif
............. I dislike the AJ 9's so much but those white soles change the look of the shoe ENTIRELY!!! JB messed up bad on that one. They look Great!

(a.ka. Turbo Uno)

Back
Top Bottom