Jogger pants...

is the material on the Kith Mercer pants stiff or does it stretch ? also The Chino material?

Black Mercers stretched more than umbers and forest greens to me. Those two were stiff. The Blacks were much more comfortable in maneuvering situations

So I went to h&m and went with a large. It fit perfect around the waist and crotch drop was fine. Not too tight or baggy. Im 5'7 and wear 34x32 in 508s

Last edited:
does anyone know where I can find the Nike aw77 cuffed sweatpants in a size small (light grey, dark grey, navy, black)?

thanks,
waystinthyme

is the material on the Kith Mercer pants stiff or does it stretch ? also The Chino material?

My mercers are surprisingly light weight and move-able. They are not stiff at all and lighter then i thought they would be (lighter as in weight). But still keep you warm. I don't know if the herringbone material is different then what they used to make the mercer with but its nice.

But just my 2 cents. The pants are great...but not $143 (after shipping) great. My zanerobe's i got for $80 and i like them just as much. Granted they are kind of different with the drop crotch and stretch material...more casual appeal then the mercer i guess you could say. But with some of the deals people are getting on Publish Joggers i would assume they are just as nice. I do like the mercers a lot and honestly would buy another pair if the right color drops....but i think i will go with publish next and then another zanerobe pair before i go with more mercers.

Will post requested fit of full pant for sizing clarity when i get home too

got the brown Publish joggers last night after an hour of trying smh, hope they fir

apparently flashhype jogger's inseam is 28 3/4"
copped four pair for free shipping with 20% off with cyber 20.
ill let you guys know the fit when they come in.

anyone know if there is such thing as fake zanerobes

not sure ...

but i can tell u this...

i bought a pair from nordstrom and the fit was perfect...

then i bought a pair from urban outfitters and idk... quality seems different and the fit is just not the same (also tags are different )

not sayin UO sells fakes but i just thought it was a little weird ...

anyone know if there is such thing as fake zanerobes

I don't know about fakes but there are knock offs. Cotton on make a jogger that is almost identical looking called the Drake Cuff Pant. Didn't think Zanerobe is a big enough company for people to make legit fakes like with logo and all.

But i bought my Zanerobes from UO and i love them. I really want a pair in either olive or dark red next. Might go publish since i have a pair of zanerobe and a pair of Kith Mercer

So since getting mercer pants is almost like getting yeezys, are publish the next best option? Looking to cop tomorrow and any store in NYC that sell in stores? Wanna try them on

Back
Top Bottom