John Elliott + Co Thread

My pleasure. Thank you so much for the support! We truly appreciate it. I made sure your order went out yesterday. I hope you love the tee.
Just to update- the tee shipped in 3 days, really appreciate the extremely fast shipping especially considering I live on the east coast. Already rocked it under a flannel yesterday and it looks and feels great. Thanks again.

Just to update- the tee shipped in 3 days, really appreciate the extremely fast shipping especially considering I live on the east coast. Already rocked it under a flannel yesterday and it looks and feels great. Thanks again.
I’m so glad that tee worked out. Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate the follow up.

Himalayan pants with the new boots. These things are awesome!
1CFD8D7A-F5B5-4606-9F0C-59226178A5F6.jpeg

HOW DID U SIZE ON BOOTS?

The size guide on the site is very accurate. I got size 8. Wear 8 in Nike/Adidas. Double socking with regular Hanes socks because I don’t have hiking socks and they feel amazing. Most comfortable boots I’ve ever owned. Extremely happy with these.

The size guide on the site is very accurate. I got size 8. Wear 8 in Nike/Adidas. Double socking with regular Hanes socks because I don’t have hiking socks and they feel amazing. Most comfortable boots I’ve ever owned. Extremely happy with these.
We da same size. Im eyeing da chelsea version. thanks for da review

are they light?

Depends on the item to be honest. Sizing varies wildly item to item. What are you interested in?

Want to get some Hoodies and sweats, or is the context of your statement that there is even vary across the various product lines within each category? i.e. escobar sweatpants vs another pair of sweat pants?

Want to get some Hoodies and sweats, or is the context of your statement that there is even vary across the various product lines within each category? i.e. escobar sweatpants vs another pair of sweat pants?

Exactly what you said. Different styles within the same category can have different sizing.

Exactly what you said. Different styles within the same category can have different sizing.

Hell different colors within the same style can have widely variable sizing.

I have 4 pairs of the Cast 2 jeans and none fit the same.

Back
Top Bottom