John Elliott + Co Thread

Copped but seeing that you said it runs smaller not sure it will fit now! My Boucle beach hoody in medium fits just a little big so hoping this one meets in the middle!

That's what I was expecting too. My medium Boucle Beach hoodie + Carnival Tan hoodie fit the same. For whatever reason, the Shasta Marble Mix runs small. A few people on SF have said the same thing. My large Shasta Marble hoodie is smaller than my medium Carnival Tan hoodie and a tad bigger than my medium Steelhead Marble hoodie.

saw the lebron x JE icon the white pair at a nike outlet today for $100

didnt know how i felt about them before but seeing them in person and trying them on theyre nice.

wish i saw the black pair or the parachuete one. those wouldve been better but the white isnt bad. and for 100 its an easy pick up.

bro's, Quarantine has been tough on the body. Enjoyed it way too much and now I have 15 pairs or so of denim I can't fit into!!

I need a hug. Dont think there's much room to release in the waist area.

omg im a dunce. i never knew the JE AF1 had a double tongue

bro's, Quarantine has been tough on the body. Enjoyed it way too much and now I have 15 pairs or so of denim I can't fit into!!

I need a hug. Dont think there's much room to release in the waist area.
Same boat. Thankfully it's just 3-4 pairs

Love the Fossil tees and Crash Game Shorts that just dropped, but spent a lot on JE over the past month. :ohwell: Alien Game Shorts are cool too, but less wearable imo.

80 degrees out today.
89007C17-5151-417A-8123-967BA9B2F1CF.jpeg

hennessy hennessy desert suedes are tufff!

i Already beat them up a little. Got some water and dirt stains on the suede. Homie said I was trippin for wearing them to work at the warehouse but I didn’t buy them to baby them. Needed some good work boots man I love these.

How’s the fit on the kicks compared to the boots? I’m hoping they are little less roomy. I got nice amount of space for my toes in the boots but that’s a good thing and I’ve been wearing hiking socks with them. For the sneakers hope it’s a good fit with regular athletic socks.

i Already beat them up a little. Got some water and dirt stains on the suede. Homie said I was trippin for wearing them to work at the warehouse but I didn’t buy them to baby them. Needed some good work boots man I love these.

How’s the fit on the kicks compared to the boots? I’m hoping they are little less roomy. I got nice amount of space for my toes in the boots but that’s a good thing and I’ve been wearing hiking socks with them. For the sneakers hope it’s a good fit with regular athletic socks.
They are definitely a snugger fit than the boots. I'm a 10.5 and went 43 in both caldera and the runners. I've only tried on the runners and haven't gotten to wear them yet, but I'd say they are reminiscent of how an air max 1 fits for me. Snug, but not restrictive. I think most would wear thinner socks with these anyways. So sticking with the same size as the boots is probably the safest move.

Back
Top Bottom