John Elliott + Co Thread

Olive Corduroy Game Shorts
IMG_1757.jpg

initial impressions?

Loving them so far. Nice day out yesterday. Threw them on for a 20 min walk over to the local brewery. Could feel the wind on my feet through the mesh panels. Great comfortable and breathable shoe for spring/summer.

W wurlwyde i see u doing ur thing with the hoodies and sweats but we need them artist tees back :lol:
Haha I hear you. We’re working on that now. All the fabric is done. We’re heading into production next week on the Twisted Supima / Twisted Tri-Blend Artist Tees and plan to get the original version restocked right after that.

Haha I hear you. We’re working on that now. All the fabric is done. We’re heading into production next week on the Twisted Supima / Twisted Tri-Blend Artist Tees and plan to get the original version restocked right after that.
Is the twisted supima oversized and boxy like the artist or more like the vintage cut?

Is the twisted supima oversized and boxy like the artist or more like the vintage cut?
My apologies. I’m so used to talking in our thread in StyleForum that at times I don’t explain things outside of there very well.

Twisted Supima is the fabric. It’s a heavyweight Supima fabric we developed with our fabric partner. We debuted the Tri-Blend version of it on Black Friday (Twisted Tri-Blend).

We’re going to introduce Twisted Supima in the Artist Tee and Vintage Tee silhouettes. So it’ll be the same cuts in a heavyweight fabric. I think the style name is “Heavyweight Artist Tee” . They’re really nice.

All the leather stuff is so hard :blush:. The Bogotas, Stadium, and Escos. Way too rich for my blood, though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom