John Elliott + Co Thread

My bad.. Completely missed your post..

I got rid of the pants as it didn't fit me well.. It was like wearing tights.. Haha.. Such a shame. The quality is on point. If I sized up I think it would have fitted well but I did not want that diaper look.

good to know. They would look foolish on me.

I got the escobar pants a couple weeks ago. They're definitely alot tighter than the TF we're used to, but they stretched to fit me perfectly.

The Clay hoodie is super dope too, its a real nice color
smokin.gif

Large
smokin.gif
I was hoping it was going to be part of the restock that just happened with the Sage ones, but nope haha
Hyped for the Clay hoody to come in...I think I am gonna stop at there with JE Top pieces lol...5 hoodys and 4 crews is enough for me..lol

Hyped for the Clay hoody to come in...I think I am gonna stop at there with JE Top pieces lol...5 hoodys and 4 crews is enough for me..lol

haha 3 hoodies, a pair of pants, and 7 Classic Crew Tees. I might be with you :lol:

I'll continue copping the classic crews everytime a new color comes out though, These are by far my favorite tees

:smh: I need diversity in my closet man tbh. I have way too much JE.

But price point is good for the quality. All of my season 2 stuff is holding up fine, in fact I'm wearing my first villain right now.

This season has been great (and expensive), the Kake hoodies, Spring/Scarab jeans and pigtail sweater (grey) are all must-have pieces in my book. Really hope he drops those ripped jean shorts though. I need those in my life.

Same ppl as the boost thread in here :rofl:

I need the olive villain in sz.M, anyone? :nerd:

And is the fabric used for the villains thicker than kake?

Last edited:
haha 3 hoodies, a pair of pants, and 7 Classic Crew Tees. I might be with you
laugh.gif

I'll continue copping the classic crews everytime a new color comes out though, These are by far my favorite tees
I have the mercer tees but dont own the classic crew...How you like them and the fit?

Any upcoming sales on mercers or villians?  
nerd.gif

Still mad I missed out on that Steven Alan sale with the price match on Revolve. Hoping to come up on another deal similar.

Any LA heads hit up American Rag on La Brea? They got a decent collection of JE but keep saying that the grey tees are the co-mix color. Just to clarify, there is a distinct different between the two, correct?

UNeck>Classic>Mercer as standalone.

Uneck>Mercer>Classic as layer pieces.

Any upcoming sales on mercers or villians?  :nerd:

Still mad I missed out on that Steven Alan sale with the price match on Revolve. Hoping to come up on another deal similar.

Any LA heads hit up American Rag on La Brea? They got a decent collection of JE but keep saying that the grey tees are the co-mix color. Just to clarify, there is a distinct different between the two, correct?
Co-Mix is thicker and has more texture. Looks different from your average grey. Get the co-mix if you can, you'll enjoy it.

I have the mercer tees but dont own the classic crew...How you like them and the fit?

The extended back on the mercer is why I chose the classic crews instead, i like more of the traditional look. I noticed they're the same blend of 50% Supima and 50% micro modal though, and thats what I really like about them. Again Im in between sizes, I've got all Larges now and im 5'10 ~163. I like the fit of the larges, but could probably go down to medium.

Same ppl as the boost thread in here :rofl:

I need the olive villain in sz.M, anyone? :nerd:

And is the fabric used for the villains thicker than kake?

:lol:, we end up talking about JE more in other thread than we donin this actual thread

I've got a villain and rue hoodie, pretty sure those are the same materials, but i'll have to double check. If they are, I would think the Kake mock would be the same too, but im just guessing.

Hows the cut on the neck? I never like U necks and V necks because of how big the cut around the collar is and how low they hang.

Last edited:
Terry material is the same on the Villain and Kake, only different Terry is on the OS washed stuff.

Hows the cut on the neck? I never like U necks and V necks because of how big the cut around the collar is and how low they hang.
TTS is sloppy on me, chest out and everything :x

Sized down one and its perfection. Comparable to my TTS Mercers.

Last edited:
good to know on the U neck

Also just saw on IG, theres a basketball jersey dropping tomorrow?

Uneck>Mercer>Classic as layer pieces

I only wear the mercer for layering. Looks funny on me when I wear it alone.
I may pick up the u necks for the summer...

And thanks drisk34 drisk34 for the info on crews.

Last edited:

Co-Mix is thicker and has more texture. Looks different from your average grey. Get the co-mix if you can, you'll enjoy it.
Appreciate it!

Tried the hooded villain on today thinking "no way I'm buying this"

Didn't even hesitate taking it to the register...super dope
I've been sleepin

On another note. The oversized crewneck sweatshirt looked awful on me lol
Sloppy

Last edited:
:lol:

I read the first sentence in the "preview" before coming into the thread and was just about to respond "ok...thanks.." and then I saw the second sentence :rofl: once you put it on theres no going back

No other sweat shirt will ever feel the same..believe that homie! So welcome to the club cuz that won't be your first lol

:lol:

I read the first sentence in the "preview" before coming into the thread and was just about to respond "ok...thanks.." and then I saw the second sentence :rofl: once you put it on theres no going back
Lol yup
Best fit I've ever found for a hoodie

boys, i should have never tried the denim. Now I'm looking for them like a crackhead looking for his next fix. Cant wait for my alterations to be done by Wed.

boys, i should have never tried the denim. Now I'm looking for them like a crackhead looking for his next fix. Cant wait for my alterations to be done by Wed.

:lol: :rofl:

oh man, only denim I wear really. I really need to grab a black pair.

I really only like to get it on discount though.

Last edited:
im more so just talking about weekends like this where different boutiques that carry JE offer discounts. Alot of boutiques dont always carry denim, or have a big selection though so its hard, which is probably why I still dont have a black pair :lol:

I know Revolve offers 15% off your first order placed through the app on an iphone or ipad though.

Back
Top Bottom