John Elliott + Co Thread

Ok then, so what was your point in telling us that you got a 40% employee discount?

You trying to hook up some NT famb or na?
No exclusive stuff and we get one size run up to xl if we're lucky...a few hoodies, a few shirts, one pair of joggers and one pair of jeans

so you wont be able to hook up NT members then... :lol:

on another note, I didnt realize this many people checked up on this thread, how about we keep it going and start posting in here more?

Last edited:
so you wont be able to hook up NT members then... :lol:

on another note, I didnt realize this many people checked up on this thread, how about we keep it going and start posting in here more?

Lol I did not think that would start a @$ storm
Now I know... Late night new dad exhausted brain thought lapse

And I'd be out of a job if I did... But for yeezy backdoor links ya know lol

I only said what every other NTer was thinking when you posted about your discount.

Don't get to jumping about conclusions about me my dude.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Lord knows a discount on some JE would be love.

I'd honestly grab a lot of stuff if it didn't cost so damn much. 

Kudos to bro up there with the 40% off tho, flourish my dude! 

Last edited:
did anyone pick up that olive kake mock pullover? Id love to see how it really fits

too funny how the nt je thread stays looking for the discounts and the sf thread has people copping every single item that drops in every color
laugh.gif
#teamunderretail 

You ever get your pants? You mentioned you would post pics when they arrived. Just curious.

My bad.. Completely missed your post..

I got rid of the pants as it didn't fit me well.. It was like wearing tights.. Haha.. Such a shame. The quality is on point. If I sized up I think it would have fitted well but I did not want that diaper look.

I got the escobar pants a couple weeks ago. They're definitely alot tighter than the TF we're used to, but they stretched to fit me perfectly.

The Clay hoodie is super dope too, its a real nice color :smokin

What size are you homie? I'll keep an eye out

Large :smokin I was hoping it was going to be part of the restock that just happened with the Sage ones, but nope haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom