John Elliott + Co Thread

These the 500 dollar pair?
Yes. Used JEWELCOME10 though.

After trying on, they are a little tight in the thighs but nothing too crazy. Everything else is perfect.

Been looking for a mid wash pair like this for a while. Think I have everything I need as far as denim goes now.

Yes. Used JEWELCOME10 though.

After trying on, they are a little tight in the thighs but nothing too crazy. Everything else is perfect.

Been looking for a mid wash pair like this for a while. Think I have everything I need as far as denim goes now.
nice bro...no need for nimbus

Idk if anyone here has mentioned it but how well do JE jeans hold up? Can’t say I wear my pairs enough to test them out.

fit pics would be appreciated. Let us know how much they end up stretching too
Just arrived. Now hopefully they fit :lol:

B51E1936-B590-409B-B386-A3CB4731F5EF.jpeg

Got the '17 Dillion Indigos on sale for like $250 from Nordstrom a couple years ago. Quality is amazing but the fit is weird. I'm pretty skinny (5'9, 155) and sized up to a 34 (normally a 32 in most slim fitting denim) and the thighs were still tight as hell (even though the poly stretch helps) but the waist was huge. Maybe I'm just shaped weird :emoji_smirk:

Got the '17 Dillion Indigos on sale for like $250 from Nordstrom a couple years ago. Quality is amazing but the fit is weird. I'm pretty skinny (5'9, 155) and sized up to a 34 (normally a 32 in most slim fitting denim) and the thighs were still tight as hell (even though the poly stretch helps) but the waist was huge. Maybe I'm just shaped weird :emoji_smirk:
got same pair on different sale .. except i’m 5’11” 170 and a 30 fits me a bit large .. no clue how 34 fits you honestly lol

Jimmy Butler is in a new Mich Ultra commercial where he's packing for the bubble. Has a pair of the black Bougainvillea Shorts right on top of the suitcase :pimp:

man im so disappointed. i UNDS'd the summit white icons yesterday and they looked so dope for me on feet. Unfortuntely the backs were cutting up my heels. walking in NYC and that aint it. hit up NDC and am returning them. sad.

man im so disappointed. i UNDS'd the summit white icons yesterday and they looked so dope for me on feet. Unfortuntely the backs were cutting up my heels. walking in NYC and that aint it. hit up NDC and am returning them. sad.
Buddy told me the backs cut up heels also. It’s weird cuz in pics they look soft and padded.

Was literally gonna post something about it too. Both colors are fire. Waits for the discount

Back
Top Bottom