John Mayer is a FOOL!

^Give me some recommendations, I have Continium although I do need to revisit that. Other than that I don't even know where to start.

all i know is the song "daughters"
tired.gif

lol..i really wrote fathers...

Originally Posted by bigblackafronation18

all i know is the song "fathers"
tired.gif
you mean "Daughters" right?

Continuum
Room for Squares
Heavier things

Live stuff
Any Given Thursday (Comfortble,and Covered in Rain
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
)
Where the light is
Live at the Chapel

Originally Posted by PurplexGrapes

^Give me some recommendations, I have Continium although I do need to revisit that. Other than that I don't even know where to start.
Both albums, Room For Squares and Heavier Things. Great songs from both albums, especially City Love, Neon, St. Patrick's Day, Something'sMissing, Come Back To Bed.

Check out John Mayer's absolute best song, Covered In Rain, which he only plays live. It's a continuation of City Love, post 9/11. The two bestversions out are Any Given Sunday version or the As/Is version.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

May May's that dude.

pimp.gif
You have a nicename for John Mayer?

eyes.gif

I'm a fan, got all his albums, listen to all his records...... the video just wasn't funny.

Dude basically covered it ... Room for Squares, Heavier Things, As/Is, Any Given Thursday, As/Is, John Mayer Trio ... all great listens ... listento Room for Squares .. first personally tho

Originally Posted by DL2352

Both albums, Room For Squares and Heavier Things. Great songs from both albums, especially City Love, Neon, St. Patrick's Day, Something's Missing, Come Back To Bed.

Check out John Mayer's absolute best song, Covered In Rain, which he only plays live. It's a continuation of City Love, post 9/11. The two best versions out are Any Given Sunday version or the As/Is version.
Listen to this song at least once a week....Any Given Sunday CD/DVD is classic material.

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

Both albums, Room For Squares and Heavier Things. Great songs from both albums, especially City Love, Neon, St. Patrick's Day, Something's Missing, Come Back To Bed.

Check out John Mayer's absolute best song, Covered In Rain, which he only plays live. It's a continuation of City Love, post 9/11. The two best versions out are Any Given Sunday version or the As/Is version.
Listen to this song at least once a week....Any Given Sunday CD/DVD is classic material.
Man, this is one of those songs I can't see myself getting sick of. I know I can put that on like 20-30 years from now and still enjoy it asmuch as I do now.

I don't even listen to his music (as soon as I find time that will change) but dude is comedy

first and foremost hit up youtube and search the song 'neon' live. the guitar work is immaculate.

as for songs his entire discography is dope but as for highlights:

Room for Squares
why georgia
neon
my stupid mouth
no such thing
your body is a wonderland

Heavier Things
Clarity
Bigger Than my Body.
Daughters

Continuum
Waiting on the Word to Change
Bold as Love
Say
Dreaming with a Broken Heart
Gravity

Where the Light is
Free Fallin' Cover

but check out everything he's got it's worth the time.

Anyone have the mp3 of this?
nerd.gif

Slow Dancing In A Burning Room is one of my favorites that hasn't been mentioned yet.. (It's on the Continuum album for those who don't know).

I'm ready for a new Mayer CD already.. I wish he'd tour this Summer.. I see he's doing the Cruise thing again, but that's like $900 that Iain't got..

Back
Top Bottom