Johnny Air Cargo Online Shopping Services

Hi NTERS!  It's me again
smiley.gif

Am so pleased and excited to offer you our special promo from July 8 to October 27 :

JAC PLUS' Double Win sa On-Line Shopping sponsored by JAC-NEW YORK Corporate Department.

Get a chance to win a free trip to HONG KONG for TWO (2)!!!!!!!!!

Simply send your On-line orders to:
                                                JET / Your Name
                                                JAC PLUS
                                                69-04 Roosevelt Avenue,
                                               Woodside, New York 11377
                                               Tel: (718) 371 9870-71

Know more about it by calling us on these numbers: 519-9000 / 519-5000 / 519-6000 or e-mail me gen_jac_corporate@yahoo.com/genroelvargas@johnnyair.com 

We hope to hear from you soon........ and thank you for continually trusting JAC CORPORATE's services...

Genroel Mark Vargas

@sir jusack - yes sir..
smile.gif
Anything except for swords and swords alike, gun, gun accessories and gun replicas. Thanks!

@sir jusack - yes sir..
smile.gif
Anything except for swords and swords alike, gun, gun accessories and gun replicas. Thanks!

Sir Genroel I am planning to buy shoes from a fellow nter from US , how can I go about it if I want JAC to bring my shoes here in Manila? TIA

Sir Genroel I am planning to buy shoes from a fellow nter from US , how can I go about it if I want JAC to bring my shoes here in Manila? TIA

@ballerdoc23 - Hi! thank you for your inquiry regarding our services. Kindly send me your full name and email address. Thanks!

@ballerdoc23 - Hi! thank you for your inquiry regarding our services. Kindly send me your full name and email address. Thanks!

HI ONCE AGAIN! For those who want to avail our services kindly send me your name, email address and any contact number. Also for more information, please visit our website -

www.johnnyairplus.com

Many thanks and more power to NIKETALK!

HI ONCE AGAIN! For those who want to avail our services kindly send me your name, email address and any contact number. Also for more information, please visit our website -

www.johnnyairplus.com

Many thanks and more power to NIKETALK!

@ Sir sneakerhappy - Our standard balik-bayan box via sea freight is 28" x 19" x 17". Rate is $120/box. Transit time is 45 to 60 days. Added charges will be the 12% VAT. Kindly PM me for estimated quotations.

Thanks!

@ Sir sneakerhappy - Our standard balik-bayan box via sea freight is 28" x 19" x 17". Rate is $120/box. Transit time is 45 to 60 days. Added charges will be the 12% VAT. Kindly PM me for estimated quotations.

Thanks!

For those NTers who called and texted regarding our service, THANK you very much! Hope to do business with you again the soonest!

For those NTers who called and texted regarding our service, THANK you very much! Hope to do business with you again the soonest!

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ gen being on NT

Thanks to JAC for letting me get my Astro A40 Wireless Audio System over here much, much faster and safer than PhilPost. Way cheaper than FedEx, too.

Looking forward to do more business in the future.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ gen being on NT

Thanks to JAC for letting me get my Astro A40 Wireless Audio System over here much, much faster and safer than PhilPost. Way cheaper than FedEx, too.

Looking forward to do more business in the future.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

@ Sir zk1MPLS - Thank you very much also for giving us the chance to be of service to you. We are very glad that we satisfied your online shipping needs. We are looking forward for your next transaction with especially this coming Christmas season.
smile.gif

@ Sir zk1MPLS - Thank you very much also for giving us the chance to be of service to you. We are very glad that we satisfied your online shipping needs. We are looking forward for your next transaction with especially this coming Christmas season.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom