Johnny walker appreciation

Joined Jul 12, 2007
i just started drinking whiskey and im actually surprised at how smooth even cheap stuff is

whiskey neat, on the rocks, whiskey soda.......damn good stuff

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i just started drinking whiskey and im actually surprised at how smooth even cheap stuff is

yurp....the only liqour i drink for taste

Joined Aug 20, 2003
i am a fan of johnny.
never had blue label but might buy a bottle for my college graduation next month and only drink it on special occasions.

Joined Jul 18, 2003
Did someone rap about JW recently? Was Kanye seen holding a JW bottle somewhere? I swear I've seen at least 2-3 posts in the last month about JW.

[elitist] I was drinking JW back when rappers were telling you to drink Patron and Grey Goose [elitist]

iblink

Banned
Joined Apr 23, 2008
Putting down that clear stuff and picking up the dark bottles has been on of the best decisions I've made in terms of drinking alcohol. No crazy hang overs, actually being able to remember the night before, and enjoying the taste of the drink as opposed to straight downing a shot and making that
face afterward.

Johnny Walker, Jack Daniels, Henney > all else I've tried.

Joined Jan 4, 2008
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

yurp....the only liqour i drink for taste
That and Cognac.
I rarely chase anything, except salt and lemon with Patron.

Joined Jul 2, 2002
I've never had the pleasure of trying Blue or Gold, but I've had Red and Black. Even Red was really smooth

Very appreciated

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now