Jon & Kate Season Premiere

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

http://www.sjsu.edu/bursar/beginhere/faq/studentfeefaqs/studentfeefaqs1/index.html

eek.gif
tell me that ain't jon!
That's not Jon.

Oh yeah did anybody notice in tonights episode when Collin came over to Kate and was like, "thank you mommy for the birthday party". Kate didn'teven pay attention to him until the lady said something about it.

you ever since season 4 I have been thinking Kate could get the pipe. They truly gave her a BIG make over because she was
sick.gif
at first. With the boob job, tummy tuck, new hair, and make up artist. Ol girlwould get it. and Jon is the definition of a man who lets his woman walk all over him. Give me 5 minutes with Kate and she would never raise her voice again.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Oh yeah did anybody notice in tonights episode when Collin came over to Kate and was like, "thank you mommy for the birthday party". Kate didn't even pay attention to him until the lady said something about it.
laugh.gif
i seen that too.. then shes started kissing and hugginghim like he was going somewhere.

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

If that's true and if it's really like that, Jon needs to open his mouth and let it be known that he isn't the "bad guy" in this whole thing.

How it seems is that he's ready to give up while she's the only one that wants to fight and make things work.

That last segment was one of the most awkward scenes of the show. Jon and Kate kept saying, "I'm here for the kids."
I dunno, Kate was looking real apathetic on the show, chewing gum, acting like she in her 20s. She changed big time ever since she started have book tours andspeaking engagements.

sad situation if you think about... both got in over their heads... free items via product placement during the show.. no jobs to fall back on.. i mean thisshow shouldve ended after season 3 after they all truly developed and left on a great note. but the handouts were just too great and they thought they couldcoup with what would be to come.

It's great for others to look out on and learn.

i think they should stop the show now and wait for like 5- 10 years and make a new season see how things worked out. I think Kate is doing the show becausethats probably the only way she can afford to do all of those activity with the kids and make money.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I WAS a huge fan of this show. I'm not surprised at the possible divorce, and I have no reason to doubt that Kate was the one who forced in the wedge. Like Lazy B said above, Kate doesn't allow her own parents to see the kids. The reason behind her broken relationship with her parents is also quite shocking; when she learned of her pregnancy with the sextuplets, her father, a pastor, held a donation drive to help Jon and Kate. Apparently, Kate made ridiculous demands about the donations. She was adamant about the items being of the same brand, and told her father to tell the church-goers to exchange them or return them, ultimately leaving her father in a terrible position.

I don't really care about "celebrity" gossip but i've watched this show since day one, so I can't help but feel bad for both Jon and Kate and especially for their children. It's easier for us to sympathisize with the male, but it's easy to see that Kate asked for all of this.

Another strange coincidence is that my sister's house-mate is either a first or second cousin of Jon Gosselin (no ducktales, she texted me this not too long ago). They were watching TV in their living room and the show came on, and she mentioned it.

Anyway, I haven't watched the show because I no longer have cable TV (a personal choice I made).
I was a fan too. I have the first three seasons, but I've been really hesitant on the fourth because I thought the show was going downhill.Now that they've got a new house the homey feel isn't even there anymore. I'm also not a gossip person so I hate this whole media attention thingthat's happening to them. And some of you say it's their choice for signing up for it, but who really thought it would get this bad for these parentswith young children.

I had no idea about the show when it was on that health channel or when they aired those one hour specials. I just happened to stumble upon the first episodeit one night because aired it on TLC and it was a good story and solid show then. I got hooked and watched every episode when it was on Weds (only reason Iremember is because I used to watch it with South Park before
laugh.gif
). Theywere just a big family trying to get by. Yeah they got donations, but it didn't change the fact that Jon was working like everyday (and you saw it since hewasn't there as much as he is now because he doesn't have to really work) and Kate was working every other week for a 12 hour shift just to live thatmodest lifestyle. Now it's just them going here and there because some place wants to be promoted through their show. It's just not the same anymore.

Like I said I'm not really a gossip person so I'm not going to believe anything until it's proven to be true. Anyone can say and will say anything,especially when it involves money. Maybe I don't want to believe it since it ruins the show more. And yes, I'm watching it. Was driving back from LAearlier, but catching the re-run.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

I've been really hesitant on the fourth because I thought the show was going downhill. Now that they've got a new house the homey feel isn't even there anymore.
Basically. It was cool to see them save, use coupons, and try to get by as best they can. Then the 4th season, it was different, they gotten"Hollywood" and the mainstream got a hold of them. Now they're just burning dough. What happened to the all organic diet, Kate
ohwell.gif
?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by gusyouout

I've been really hesitant on the fourth because I thought the show was going downhill. Now that they've got a new house the homey feel isn't even there anymore.
Basically. It was cool to see them save, use coupons, and try to get by as best they can. Then the 4th season, it was different, they gotten "Hollywood" and the mainstream got a hold of them. Now they're just burning dough. What happened to the all organic diet, Kate
ohwell.gif
?
was gonna say that too, lol i guess they are gonna have to serve the kids mcdonalds. But when collin said thank you mom, kate hella acted up likeomg he said thank you mommy because the lady was around. looked like she still wants jon. I can still see things working out but its gonna be hard to make eachother change their ways to satisfiy one another

I did watch the show.....first of all....Anyone see Jon's car, I think it was a Nissan Nismo 350 z...damn!!!

The tension in this episode was tough to watch especially when Jon got to the party....The Scene with Alexis and Jon was endearing. I would hate for that tohappen to me. It's tough to live in a situation especially when you're not happy. I hope for the best for both of them....BTW to the fans of the showanyone think Joel will turn out gay???

Kate with her t-boz hair cut and other with similar hair. Who would have thought her love of TLC would put her on a show on TLC (que drum roll)

Anyway

I watched and I was annoyed by Kate the entire episode. But I missed the scene with Jon arriving to the party, what car does he drive?

kate needs to get laid... she is just so bitter.... jon seems like hes just not giving a @+%+ anymore!

Jon rolling up to the party with the NISMO Z
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ John-9: Bachelor Status

But on the real tho.....I seen this coming a mile away. If u watch the previous seasons, Kate STAYS yelling at Jon in PUBLIC places and basically embarassinghim. She be doing it at museums, parks, airports, at home, etc. After a while, Jon prolly got sick of it and now u got the current situation. Also, asmentioned by others, as the show progressed, it was less about normal living and more about free vacations, gifts, etc. I guess the $$$ and benefits got to jonand Kate. On the real tho.....I feel sorry for the kids especially growing up in front of a camera and hopefully they can still have a normal childhood.

laugh.gif
some of you sound like you know specific details about what goes onbetween them. more info?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HyphySole

what car was he pushing? Missed it
He arrived at the birthday party in a 350z. I thought it had aftermarket rims at first, but thy were stocks.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom