Jon & Kate Season Premiere

Did anyone else notice it looks like Kate has been working out ?

Her body was looking kinda good last night

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JinKazama

my wife watches this show religiously and with all the publicity I decided to watch last night. Kate is a classic bully...all smoke and no fire...all Jon has to do is man up on this chick. If he would start puttin' her in her place when she goes hard on him things would be fine. A babe like that can't have a little nice dude like Jon, she'll just walk all over him. Kate needs a dude who'll get in her grill right back when she starts actin a fool. She ain't gonna respect no other kinda fella.

The other disturbing thing about this chick is that she won't take responsibility for any of this. There's always a MFing excuse for her behavior. I was just wating for Jon to say, "...man F that Kate your just a b*$&*!!!!!"

I don't condone cheating...but in the immortal words of Chris Rock..."I can't say he shoulda done it...but I can understand."
Yea i only seen a hand full of mins of this show when my fiance is watching it from time to time and i remember seeing the end where they are inthe seat and he tried to talk and she cut him off and he tried to finish what he was saying and she was going off on him and he just stayed quiet with a stupidlook on his face... She's the dominate one in the relationship and jon won't man up...

Their done. Feel bad for the kids, Thats going to be a crazy break up and everything!

Originally Posted by JE15306

i watched dis show and its whack theres no point in watchin it.

- 'dis' huh?

- whack with the 'wh' eh?

- you're right, for you? there is no point in watching.

assuming the get divorced (it's inevitable). i wonder who gets custody of all the kids, and how much does the other parent have to pay for child support?
tired.gif

Damn those kids are going to suffer. I don't want to even know what the odds are that All of them grow into adulthood intact.

I think it was going to happen even without their lives on display. If TLC didn't get them paid and get them free everything, then Kate would still beflabby as hell and Jon would be bald as hell. Both would be steaming in that small crib of theirs.

Saying that these kids' lives are going to end up ****** up is an overstatement in my opinion. Sure their parents are breaking up, but they still got bothof 'em, and their living well. You each of them will be able to go to the college of their choice no matter the cost.

My gf watches this all the time and I saw a couple of episodes with her....I always told her Kate was a +*+** and idk how he takes it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Miss Incognito

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by imperialh8

The Scene with Alexis and Jon was endearing. I would hate for that to happen to me.

yea that scene had me punkin up a little
frown.gif
....when he was asking her "do you hug any of your friends? kiss them?" she was like "nooo i only kiss mommy and daddy...love you daddy" (something like that)...jon looked like he was gettin misty eyed
me too.
frown.gif

especially when jon was like "oh do you miss me?" and alexis said something like " yeah don't go away anymore.."

Yeah that has to hurt him a little. Man I hate when kids say stuff like this. That's why you can't give up on your kids.

Originally Posted by JE15306

i watched dis show and its whack theres no point in watchin it.

since you're not watching "dis" show, please pick up an english book.
Originally Posted by finnns2003

why do people watch this? they admitted it's scripted and staged. silly american masses.

wild guess here...entertainment?

Originally Posted by lilfeet47

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by lilfeet47

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

^^^ :
nerd.gif

Apparently Kate was getting close to her bodyguard and Jon called her out on it. Since he did that she presented him with a contract stating that it's basically over. He can date other people and do whatever he wants as long as he shows up for the show. Aunt Jodi and Uncle Kevin (?) said that Jon was taken back by it and basically Kate is the one causing all this mess. I feel like those kids are going to have serious problems when the grow up. I can already see Maddy being a little attention needing !!%$!.

Link to article about said contract?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-interview-jon-kates-secret-marriage-contract
Thanx for the link, my family loves this show. I use to watch it all the time. If this is the case, it should be taken off the air because itsounds like it's going to hurt the kids and giving them mix signals on their parent's relationship. Watching this show makes you feel like you knowthose little kids. I got nieces and nephews around their age. My two nieces don't get to see their dad that much, and you can see the pain in theireyes.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by CWrite78

why do people watch this? they admitted it's scripted and staged. silly american masses.

wild guess here...entertainment?
laugh.gif
like i said... silly american masses.

off your high horse buddy.
Word. People use t.v. as a temporary escape from reality, much like going to the movies. Not everything watched is going to be about intensedocumentary on the History Channel.

kate is training mady to become a little mini-kate with that california trip next episode
tired.gif

but at least jon gets to do his own thing though

Back
Top Bottom