Jonesboro High School Dance Team In Atlanta Get Suspended For Provocative Dance Routine

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhEPX70vbLGQrHtqWJ http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhEPX70vbLGQrHtqWJ

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

So when dudes start treating these females like you-know-whats, who's fault is it?

What would you do if you went to you're son's basketball game and your daughter who was a cheer leader came out and start doing that dance?

Where are the fathers at? I easily see them at Magic City when they finish school.

They were rightfully suspended.

eek.gif

Chicks for damn sure didn't do that during our halftimes, I wouldve been outta the locker room early as hell
roll.gif

but then again, if they parent's at the game
smh.gif

Makes you afraid to have daughters...no matter how much good parenting you do, they can always still turnout to be raving @$#%#+ looking for attention in all the wrong places...or just really loose
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i have family that graduated from there and are graduating from there...schools like 5 min from my house.

My school was def. diff. because the principal had to approve every dance before performed plus they would have cut the music on us
...exactly why we moved out of Atlanta as soon as I hit 9th grade, my mother learned her lesson when she kept my sis in Avondale High
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

Where are the fathers at? I easily see them at Magic City when they finish school.
Thats not too far-fetched. The county that high school is in, lost its accreditation, so the diploma those kids get will be worthless. Guess theyare preparing them for their future of +#+ shaking

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...where's the faculty advisor who should've told them no on that routine?
i dont know many schools that have a factulty advisor that reviews the cheers anymore.

but seriously what was up with the chunky girl on the left, she was all off-beat & ***+

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...where's the faculty advisor who should've told them no on that routine?

...where's the common sense adviser who should have told the big ones they can't dance?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

God.......please don't let me have a daughter...

AMEN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I'm putting my sperm on ice until Drs can control that!

also, gotta add this to the "they thought they was doin it" thread
roll.gif

It is not that serious..granted they should have had the dance routine approved like normal schools would do..

laugh.gif
at the chunky girl bein off beat on the left..

I thought when they brought the dudes out they were gonna give lap dances..then i would have been very disgusted..that's just wrong at a basketballgame..this was just disappointing that they actually "tried" to do somethin provocative

Originally Posted by dmxgod

It is not that serious..granted they should have had the dance routine approved like normal schools would do..

laugh.gif
at the chunky girl bein off beat on the left..

I thought when they brought the dudes out they were gonna give lap dances..then i would have been very disgusted..that's just wrong at a basketball game..this was just disappointing that they actually "tried" to do somethin provocative
So you would be cool with this routine if your daughter were performing it?

Countdown until Bill O'Reilly runs a segment on this in..............5..................4.............3......

Back
Top Bottom