Jonesboro High School Dance Team In Atlanta Get Suspended For Provocative Dance Routine

I wasnt terrible but it still aint right you feel me?

I hope I get a boy for this same reason lol

and thick girl in the middle from the back row couldnt keep up either

it was on the line until they brought the dudes out and started shaking their $%%!% right in front of them... that was the definition of provocative

Wow that *$+% was a horrible dance routine. They looked like they rehearsed that routine like 1 time, i am so dissapointed

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Countdown until Bill O'Reilly runs a segment on this in..............5..................4.............3......
Called It
pimp.gif

Classless.

And what the hell was all that screaming? It sounds like someone's getting killed.

And we wonder why the teenage pregnancy rate is not declining.
Most of us arent aware of this but those gyrating dances originate from African tribal dances.
They are mating dances the women do with the men.
Visited Nairobi Kenya in 2005 and went to a cultural event, and was str8 trippin.
Cause they were doing every dance you would see in an African American nite club.
I wont say anything negative about the routine cause its in our DNA to dance like that.
Not appropriate for halftime. Prom or homecoming yeah, but not halftime.

1942802322_565b75d201_m.jpg

I don't know about yall, but dry humping in the hallways in my highschool was a common sight and none of these kids got suspended.

...and the school dance? well, it's like seeing who's going to be dancin' on that pole 5 years from now.

I kind of though a lap dance was coming too, since I saw the chairs, but it didn't happen.

Anyway, you guys are odd.

The dance wasn't that provocative but, I think that is the icing on the cake as far as how bad Clayton County schools have become. If you were around from1996-2003 in Clayton County you would know what i'm talking about. I graduated from Lovejoy High School (2002) in the southern tip of clayton county. AndLovejoy is probably the best HS to attend here in CC, but they are beginning to get bad too.

It's just depressing what I have been seeing around this county since I arrived here in 1992. TOTALLY DIFFERENT. Also, like most people mentoned, I canthave no daughter growing up in no environment like CC, especially now. The administrators definietely have their priorities and agendas messed up. This givesme more motivation to get the heck outta there man. Like BIG said---things done changed.

If yall only knew man
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

And we wonder why the teenage pregnancy rate is not declining.
Most of us arent aware of this but those gyrating dances originate from African tribal dances.
They are mating dances the women do with the men.
Visited Nairobi Kenya in 2005 and went to a cultural event, and was str8 trippin.
Cause they were doing every dance you would see in an African American nite club.
I wont say anything negative about the routine cause its in our DNA to dance like that.
Not appropriate for halftime. Prom or homecoming yeah, but not halftime.

you sound ******ed. mating dances? it aint in nobodys dna to dance like you havin sex
laugh.gif

Dam, that would sure fire me up if I were in the game and they were doing a halftime show. But really, smh...Do they know what dignity is?

Back
Top Bottom