Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

Everyday I call they seems to have a different answer. It’s really frustrating when Shiekh can’t just send out a tweet or email to confirm, some of us have work and can’t keep up with this stuff

I guess I like Shiny 1s!

0245D66B-3A6C-49C0-97B8-B56FF6C8391D.jpeg

I`m starting to think that Stockx is doing that on purpose.

Think about it. All they gotta do is say the seller didnt ship and keep them on stock until the price raises more, then sell post them for sale or start accepting high bids on them.

Honestly, If i was them, thats what I`d do to generate more $. Throw you a $20 coupon for another order and keep it moving.
They do that. Trust me

Mane is it me or these satin fit tight af. I tried the 12 on which I am a 10.5 in 1s and it wasn’t working lol.

So I’m assuming a tts men 9.5 or 10 could fit these women 12

Hmmm after getting them in hand my vibes on this shoe are changing the more I sleep on it lol, was lucky to hit that 10.5 from snkrs, but hmmm lol. I got rid of the pass the torch 1s I hit and now I am sort of thinking I moved the wrong one, god damn it the regret lol.

Attachments

• 4F18D069-5209-429D-846B-5D432160A845.jpeg
    4F18D069-5209-429D-846B-5D432160A845.jpeg
    253.8 KB · Views: 28
Check y’all local footlockers 2moro 2 of the stores by me got another shipment late today copped a coupe more pairs both stores had nothing over sz 9.5

what city do you live in? No store here in NYC is gonna get late shipments of satins and sell it to the general public. Shoes like that gets backdoored here

Pairs came in. These are way nicer in person! Panels are soft, satin lining on the inside gives a good vibe of luxurious, and the ankle collar is incredibly soft.

Man, these were a general release with most pairs going online it seems. Soon as online orders were delivered the price went down $100, LOL.

Man, these were a general release with most pairs going online it seems. Soon as online orders were delivered the price went down $100, LOL.

What? No. 99% of the time price goes down when more stock becomes available (such as, on release day). That's simply supply and demand. That doesn't make this a GR.

Last edited:
did you get the email?

no official email, but I called them last night and they confirmed Friday, sent their email support a message and they confirmed emails had already gone out and to confirm with the store, and another person on Twitter also called SF Flagship and confirmed Friday pickup.

no official email, but I called them last night and they confirmed Friday, sent their email support a message and they confirmed emails had already gone out and to confirm with the store, and another person on Twitter also called SF Flagship and confirmed Friday pickup.
Would be nice to know the pickup time slot for tomorrow.. since I got work and probably won’t be able to pick them up at around 8pm

Would be nice to know the pickup time slot for tomorrow.. since I got work and probably won’t be able to pick them up at around 8pm

actually just got the official email from Shiekh. pickup for winners is tomorrow (Friday 5/11) all day.

so people with a size 12 which is a mens 10.5 are fitting small???

not sure if it's the case with these but it's generally not an exact match. women's shoes are built a bit more narrow.

I got a wide foot so I should have known better. Wasn’t thinking because I know every since nike/jb been full on with women’s only shoes, females I know would have to go a 1/2 a size or a full size up in female Jordan’s or foams

Going to take the sole out when I get home. See if that works

Last edited:
so people with a size 12 which is a mens 10.5 are fitting small???
They are slightly snug but the biggest thing for me is I feel like I’m walking without shoes no cushion at all , I’ve been wearing mine since sat

im waiting there all day to pick up your pair when you dont pick up :evil:

not srs

Back
Top Bottom