Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

FADAE802-AE21-4A19-916E-CB68F77B5973.jpeg

Peek-a-boo!

I was FINALLY able to pick up! Was on my lunch break so I hurried off from Shiekh to Undefeated to pick up a raffle ticket for the OW Converse. No time for proper pix.

Did you ever get that email from them?

Nope! I was told that I was unsubscribed to their website, so that's why I didn't get the e-mail.

So if anyone else hasn't received it, I recommend calling the store asap. Our pick up was today and just for this one day.

Ordered a 12 off stockX for 640 for a friend. And seller never shipped

Same. Paid 700 and seller didn’t shipped either.
I`m starting to think that Stockx is doing that on purpose.

Think about it. All they gotta do is say the seller didnt ship and keep them on stock until the price raises more, then sell post them for sale or start accepting high bids on them.

Honestly, If i was them, thats what I`d do to generate more $. Throw you a $20 coupon for another order and keep it moving.

I`m starting to think that Stockx is doing that on purpose.

Think about it. All they gotta do is say the seller didnt ship and keep them on stock until the price raises more, then sell post them for sale or start accepting high bids on them.

Honestly, If i was them, thats what I`d do to generate more $. Throw you a $20 coupon for another order and keep it moving.
And risk losing that business to another selling venue for having a reputation of cancelling orders? That makes a lot of sense....

Went in Shiekh SF and they just told me it’s now Friday for pickup... just wasted my 1 hour drive for nothing, now I don’t even know if I got time to pick it up on Friday since I got work

Check y’all local footlockers 2moro 2 of the stores by me got another shipment late today copped a coupe more pairs both stores had nothing over sz 9.5

Went in Shiekh SF and they just told me it’s now Friday for pickup... just wasted my 1 hour drive for nothing, now I don’t even know if I got time to pick it up on Friday since I got work

Damn. Did you call before going? Also, did they release them late or late shipment?

Back
Top Bottom