Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

Omg yall I copped resell and I won the END raffle .... LOL

Attachments

• 25E19F1D-6CC6-404E-AE0C-0118B91CC1BD.png
    25E19F1D-6CC6-404E-AE0C-0118B91CC1BD.png
    603.5 KB · Views: 46
Well, my shoes are still in processing with finish line. I was told by customer service that everything is cool but she doesn’t know anything. I was hoping to be able to relax and not worry. Oh well if it’s canceled it’s canceled. What happens when finish line cancels? Does it just sit in processing for days and then cancel? Would I know by now?

Well, my shoes are still in processing with finish line. I was told by customer service that everything is cool but she doesn’t know anything. I was hoping to be able to relax and not worry. Oh well if it’s canceled it’s canceled. What happens when finish line cancels? Does it just sit in processing for days and then cancel? Would I know by now?

just wait it out. if you dont hear back within 2 weeks, take the L and get your refund. at least you got your order through. most people dont even get past the splash page

just wait it out. if you dont hear back within 2 weeks, take the L and get your refund. at least you got your order through. most people dont even get past the splash page
There was no splash page. I checked finish line right at 10, carted em, and checked em out. It hasn’t been 24 hours yet so I’ll chill out but usually finish ships within a few hours. If they’re going to cancel I want to get it over with

Are there any females up in here who can comment on the fit and sizing??

I buy mostly men's air max 1/90's and usually wear US Men's 7, but 8 if it's women's sizing. These would be my first pair of Jordan's(since I was about 12 years old) I'm trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on an 8 or go up to 8.5. Are AJ1's on the narrower side vs. say an air max??

got the pair i snagged from fNL inlast night and i am very unimpressed by the satin and stitching on the wings logo
leather is great but man...that satin gonna look horrible once broken in

How do they fit? I haven’t seen anyone comment on how women’s sizes are fitting on men’s feet. I want to get some but I’m concerned I’ll pay after-market and have an uncomfortable shoe. What’s the verdict?

Back
Top Bottom