Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

Villa has some aizes showing but is anyone getting in? Or are they cooked already?

Capture+_2018-05-16-09-14-56.png Capture+_2018-05-16-09-18-20.png

Attachments

• Capture+_2018-05-16-09-18-13.png
    Capture+_2018-05-16-09-18-13.png
    63 KB · Views: 23
Got a size 5.5 from goat. Shoe tree says size 3.5-4.5. Can anyone confirm?
It’s because they’re using men’s sizing numbers for shoe trees instread of making all new shoe trees with the women’s sizing. Women’s 5.5 is a men’s 4 so that would make sense

I was very underwhelmed and disappointed with these. I thought it would be hard to let my pair go but for $625 and the fact they didn’t impress me, it was an easy decision. In hindsight though there is a part of me that’s saying “you’ll never get a pair again. You should have kept them!” but I’m trying to stay focused on the fact that this 1 shoe paid for 3 pairs of shoes that I really like although they’re not as hyped.

I was very underwhelmed and disappointed with these. I thought it would be hard to let my pair go but for $625 and the fact they didn’t impress me, it was an easy decision. In hindsight though there is a part of me that’s saying “you’ll never get a pair again. You should have kept them!” but I’m trying to stay focused on the fact that this 1 shoe paid for 3 pairs of shoes that I really like although they’re not as hyped.
As long as you are happy nothing else matters.

Why were you disappointed?

i like these much better than satin royal and breds, plus its a perfect colorway to mix leather and satin

These really don’t work for me. I already got rid of one pair and I think I’m going to unload the second one as well. I don’t think these are going to hold up well.

There was a kid wearing the Aleali May’s the other day and they didn’t look good worn in.

My Finish Line app pair delivered today!

I thought I knew what two shoes to take on my weekend trip (gold toes & am1 animals), but now I'm thinking of taking two completely different ones (these and Cap & Gowns). Shoe addict problems!

What’s the consensus on sizing?
I’m a true 8 so would I need a 9.5 or could a 9 work? It’s a good $100 difference between the 2

Why were you disappointed?
I don’t know. They were just kind of built up in my head as something fantatstic. The leather was nice but the satin seemed off. Too rough though I guess that means it will hold up. Also thought the stitched Jordan wings logo looked cheap. They weren’t terrible or anything but at over $600 resale, I’d expect a little better. I’m not going to lie, if another 11.5 falls in my lap I’ll keep them despite being a little disppointed

I don’t know. They were just kind of built up in my head as something fantatstic. The leather was nice but the satin seemed off. Too rough though I guess that means it will hold up. Also thought the stitched Jordan wings logo looked cheap. They weren’t terrible or anything but at over $600 resale, I’d expect a little better. I’m not going to lie, if another 11.5 falls in my lap I’ll keep them despite being a little disppointed
Yeah def not worth $600 resale imo but my size was $260 when i copped so i love em. Hope they hold up well like you said. Altho someone said they saw aleali may’s that were worn out already

haha you pick the wrong size for the raffle?

No, I entered for different sizes. These were the only size that hit. I thought it was going to be a women’s 8.5 but it’s a sz.10 w, 8.5 m. Not mad at it. Might use it for a trade bait or something. They’re clean though.

Back
Top Bottom