Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

I think if you don’t pickup like a couple of times it won’t hurt you
But if you are constantly not picking up it’s gotta flag your account

I’m trying to enter the Shiekh online raffle and it’s giving me an “invalid raffle code” error. Any help is much appreciated!

I love how people are trying to figure out how ftl and fa app reservations work. OF COURSE MONEY SPENT MATTERS. It’s basically a rewards program. Why wouldn’t the person who buys something every Saturday win more often? They are giving you what you want and you’re a loyal customer. That’s why it’s basically a membership rewards program. I have only not gotten 1 pair with a 10 min head start and that was the Jordan 1 kawhi’s that everyone was trying to get.
:rofl:

The only thing that matters is the 10 min head start. Once you hit that then you are doing swell.

It would be very evident that the system was messed up if it was based on the highest spenders. That means the same set of dudes would win regardless of who has the 10 min head start. Getting the platinum status wouldn’t help the common folk because the bulk buyers would always be eating and there are only a finite amount of pairs to go around.

That sz 11 looking bad at parks mall!!! Sat cant come fast enough hopefully it’s not raining

Yall saying you entered and now i’m worried these FNL employees lied to me about doing FCFS

My Finishline already called winners, they only had one 10.5W (my size) and three people who entered for that size.

I did not win :,)

Only Shiekh in my are are getting them. Not even hoh is getting them. That's so wack. FNL in my area was supposed to get them but when I called they said they got an email from their DM saying they not getting them. ... But ima call again to check! Maybe it's a late shipment or something.
Entered at Shiekh and some other online raffs. Hope I hit!

Back
Top Bottom