JORDAN 1 "BANNED" 2016 | I Previously Got Fakes from StockX, So Depending on NT Community to Check!

IMG_9426.jpg
IMG_9427.jpg
IMG_9428.jpg
IMG_9429.jpg
IMG_9430.jpg
IMG_9431.jpg
IMG_9432.jpg
IMG_9433.jpg
IMG_9441.jpg
IMG_9442.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I did, but I sent them back already -- StockX was great in that regard though because they did give me a full refund. Just wish they caught it earlier.

Any other opinions on these?

I wish I did, but I sent them back already -- StockX was great in that regard though because they did give me a full refund. Just wish they caught it earlier.

And why were they concluded to be fake

And why were they concluded to be fake
Well my first big red flag was that they had the red X's on the back (like from the original "Banned" pair) and was immediately suspicious because I knew the 2016 ones didn't have those --

That's interesting Stock X and GOAT can sell "fakes" but still have stickies on this forum. It's known outside of NT as well. That's not consistent with the forum rules. An individual member would be banned for the same infraction.
IMG_3292.jpg
IMG_3316.jpg
IMG_3317.jpg
IMG_3318.jpg

The two situations (3 including this thread) above are issues from buyers, not resellers. The fact is these two companies are supposed to be providing a service for buyers, which is not the case in multiple incidents. There's no agenda against them. Just like any online purchase, buyers expect to receive what they order as described. Hopefully their Rolexes come as described :lol:.

^Nope. Incorrect. These sites are built around the pillars of authenticity and reliability. How is that a buyer issue? If those parameters are not fulfilled, then they are in the wrong.

I feel like resellers are trying to **** on stockx every chance for ****ing up the resell game
StockX has one job, to authenticate shoes. The company is not consistently doing that but still charges both buyers and resellers to use their service. It's short changing both sides of a transaction. No worries here though, I don't really have time to resell, authenticate shoes for pay, or play Xbox:lol:.

^Nope. Incorrect. These sites are built around the pillars of authenticity and reliability. How is that a buyer issue? If those parameters are not fulfilled, then they are in the wrong.
Please re-read. I'm agreeing with you.

Last edited:
Well my first big red flag was that they had the red X's on the back (like from the original "Banned" pair) and was immediately suspicious because I knew the 2016 ones didn't have those --
Shoulda posted here

You possibly had come up on OG banneds somehow :lol:

Damn

Back
Top Bottom