JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Reputable seller with a few sizes up for sale if anyone is interested. Prices vary by size and the 8.5-10.5 is only a bit more than shelf life.

http://www.amazon.com/Nike-Jordan-Royal-Chicago-Edition/dp/B00GBMHA22/ref=sr_1_23?m=A2FO3VLLJLITQV&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1387582452&sr=1-23&keywords=jordan+1
nerd.gif
No? What yall think? Bout to pull the trigger. Any insight would help.
If you're willing to pay that much, why not?  If you find that they're not authentic you can always file a complaint with Amazon; they're pretty good about getting their marketplace sellers to comply to Amazon T&C.

Not saying it's a bad price, as it is definitely somewhere in the lower-middle of where they will end up going for in the next months.

Last edited:
If you're willing to pay that much, why not?  If you find that they're not authentic you can always file a complaint with Amazon; they're pretty good about getting their marketplace sellers to comply to Amazon T&C.

Not saying it's a bad price, as it is definitely somewhere in the lower-middle of where they will end up going for in the next months.

F it I ordered them. I've been loosing sleep over these and quite frankly I can't take it anymore. So called "connects" been flaking on me left and right all week. Nobody knows anything, stores "don't know" if they're even getting them etc. Can't play no games (future voice) anymore when it come to my initial pair. I think I'm good. Dude has A1 reviews on Amazon so we'll see. Will post pics. Surprised it seems others in here haven't jumped on em. 288 is decent to me and if all goes well (as it should) I'm on to my second pair hopefully at retail.

Was just discussing this with a friend, but what happened to Nike banning the use of bots?  Did they just give up on trying to police that at all?

Yeah Shadows stuck around for little while around my way but I don't believe they were know where as near as coveted as these. And as I always like to reiterate, high demand most likely will always trump production numbers.

My rank of the of the most popular OG 1's in terms of hype and accessibility.

1. Black/Gold

2. Royals

3. Breds (The verdict is still out on these. Could give or take a spot when it's all said and done.)

4. Black Toes

5. Shadows

6. Knicks

7. Clovers

8. Laneys

9. Highlight Films

Am I missing any?
1.royals
2.breds
3.black golds
4.black toes
5.shadows
6.knicks
7.laneys
8.highlight films
9.clovers

the royals just were it man.....breds are great just broke mine in....worked in them matter of fact had to get em creased lol 

XQs #1

2 pairs locked.

The only FNL which happens to be the highest volume store in the LA district got 15. Similar numbers to all NA 1's, & won't be a GR.

Was just discussing this with a friend, but what happened to Nike banning the use of bots?  Did they just give up on trying to police that at all?
they cancel a few orders here and there just to make people think that they're doing something, but i don't think they really care

That amazon deal is almost shelf life good --$280? You have 14 days to return, worst case you could flip it and make some cash. Just sayin.

they cancel a few orders here and there just to make people think that they're doing something, but i don't think they really care
Damn. Toro 4s were my last pick up. Totally forgot about the bots. :\
Glad I pre-ordered. :tongue:
Have the bots been getting all the pairs recently?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom