JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

One of the things him and I were plotting is to wait for Citysoles preorder. We all know how that went down :lol:

But yeah man. I hope we all can get our pairs at retail.

:rofl: CS wanted you to bend over right out the gate

I think the sneaker gods will take care of us guys :D

Finishline is getting these, foot action is getting these, online and instore which probably means footlocker, and EASTBAY are getting these?

Finishline is getting these, foot action is getting these, online and instore which probably means footlocker, and EASTBAY are getting these?
only certain finishlines and foot actions because mine aren't getting them instore. i'm not sure about footlocker and eastbay

Now I can strike out on eastbay too 
tired.gif

Anybody know any retailers around Richmond that will be carrying these ? Ticket information and such will be appreciated.
I think there's a DTLR on VCU's campus, and I'd be shocked if they didn't get them. The DTLRs around my way (757) said that the tickets are prolly gonna be given out either tuesday or thursday

forget all that! i'm getting my pair one way or another... don't tell me otherwise  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

still wont be easy unless they all have massive amounts online but then again, i only use NDC so thats of no help for me

I already ordered a pair off kixsquare but that Amazon link is looking tempting. I don't even try online on release day. With all these bots it seems like I never have a chance.

I went to a local mom and pops store and he told me he will hold me down a pair and that he is getting them on the 26th. He also had a pair of shadows for $200 which I couldn't pass up on -_-

I'm out the game after this release, it's to much work and too scressful. I've been chasing these damn sneakers for two weeks man!!

View media item 704495

Can someone please tell me what the release will look like in Europe? I'll be in Rome during the release and I want to get my hands on these.

Where can I get these in Europe? Is the release date different?

Last edited:
They def. Will not be available for days in Europe.. All the dudes I usually get stuff from in Europe said these are a headache over there.

I can't wait till Saturday to read this thread about at 11 am Eastern standard time. Dudes is talking about "got my gammas, 1s next week I'm ready" haha...

No one shoe should have all this power... This is gonna be the greatest release of the year.

Last edited:
I never paid retail for any of my 1s so why would I believe I will pay retail now smh.... I live in houston and I been calling around everywhere and its not lookin good Im tempted to hit the easy button these are lookin scarce down here RT

Back
Top Bottom