JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

anyone know where I could cop GS sizes in these early for under $120.00
Anywhere from DC to BK or online...I'll be traveling this entire week...

Gamma high today for a lot...

Going to the mall later...guess imma have to break out one of my black and red 1s.. lol 

(douche I know)

Soooooooooooo anxious...

Meet me at 8 am

I love it when finishline crashing thennnnnnnn...

Soooooooo anxious...

Nike.com is done, bots done got they 1ssssssss

Have a $250 pair on lock, but want to get one at retail and be done with 1's for the near future.

Royals x2
BReds x2
Shadows
Black Toes
Knicks
Laneys
Guccis x2
Chicagos

I have killed it on 1's this year and so has Nike for the most part (sans Chicagos). The Guccis are so comfy I had to get a second pair. These I want to rock on the regular and retire my Banned 1's to collection only status but we'll see. Great way to wrap up the year for my favorite Jordan model though!

Last edited:
Am I the only one not nervous about this release? If I get them I'll get then I'm not gonna stress over them :lol:

The way NDC has been going for me these last few weeks, I'd be shocked if I DIDNT get these.

Last edited:
Anybody know any retailers around Richmond that will be carrying these ? Ticket information and such will be appreciated.

Am I the only one not nervous about this release? If I get them I'll get then I'm not gonna stress over them
laugh.gif
Because you could care less lol...unlike me and @GrizzlyAnimal
I care b

Hopefully holding out for retail works out.. It's been hard not to grab em early.
One of the things him and I were plotting is to wait for Citysoles preorder. We all know how that went down :lol:

But yeah man. I hope we all can get our pairs at retail.

Back
Top Bottom