JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I can't wait till Saturday to read this thread about at 11 am Eastern standard time. Dudes is talking about "got my gammas, 1s next week I'm ready" haha...

No one shoe should have all this power... This is gonna be the greatest release of the year.

The confidence level in that thread is off the charts! Come next week, they will be chopped down like Xmas trees.

The confidence level in that thread is off the charts! Come next week, they will be chopped down like Xmas trees.

Yeah for a shoe.. That was so mass produced that a footlocker by my crib that only sells team Jordan's had a massive number of 90 pairs. Next week can't come faster so I can see the disappointment in this thread.

I didt care for that shoe but i casually took a shot at them. work late so tried backpack. Had 2 in bag but that site is just bad and hung on checkout (though i picked off 4 pair bred 11 off there before). Drove past some spots on way home, no one campin. Slept in past 8 est and read in thread how easy things went. Great demand, equally great supply. Most people striking out and and standing around in huge lines are straight lame. Threy are gonna come in here and go into bred 1 release with big dreams.

Last edited:
I didt care for that shoe but i casually took a shot at them. work late so tried backpack. Had 2 in bag but that site is just bad and hung on checkout (though i picked off 4 pair bred 11 off there before). Drove past some spots on way home, no one campin. Slept in past 8 est and read in thread how easy things went. Great demand, equally great supply. Most people striking out and and standing around in huge lines are straight lame. Threy are gonna come in here and go into bred 1 release with big dreams.

I'm tight u got four pairs off there. I only managed to get three last year which got me tight.

Sorry if this has been awnsered before but are Bred 1s limited? or a regular GR or Super GR?

Apparently you have to make Michael Jordan in 2k14 and accomplish the greatest moments in his career and then you get a code to find out if they are limited or not.

J.p man lol no one really knows yet.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been awnsered before but are Bred 1s limited? or a regular GR or Super GR?

.... Here they come!

Black-Friday-shopping.gif

I'm going to be on vacation for this release can anyone help with some spots that are getting these in Virginia beach, VA? Any info on this area would be appreciated.

I already ordered a pair off kixsquare but that Amazon link is looking tempting. I don't even try online on release day. With all these bots it seems like I never have a chance.

I went to a local mom and pops store and he told me he will hold me down a pair and that he is getting them on the 26th. He also had a pair of shadows for $200 which I couldn't pass up on -_-

I'm out the game after this release, it's to much work and too scressful. I've been chasing these damn sneakers for two weeks man!!
lolllll oh man how many times I have heard and said that .... 

If aquas, carmines or columbias come out you going to be a spectator? haha jm man, congrats on the cop and lock down! 

Well now that this is the focus jordan I can see where this thread will go lol see y'all when I get my ticket. Happy holidays in advance NT fam

Back
Top Bottom