JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Tried paying with Credit card and instantly got denied due to fraud protection. Wasted like 30 secs doing that. Then I used paypal and got paypal payment confirmation but no order confirmation with them. Sagepay still says "Please wait while your transaction is authorised with the bank.'
indifferent.gif
This is exactly what happened to me.  I just praying now for my email confirmation from them.....

I'm just gonna prepare for the worst and hope for the best that I'll actually get a email confirmation from them. :\

This is exactly what happened to me.  I just praying now for my email confirmation from them.....
Same here.

I already exited that sagepay screen.

the money is pending on my account.

Hopefully a minor miracle pulls me through.

Apparently calling my bank ahead of time wasnt enough to stop them from flagging the transaction.

Oh well.

No order number on my account either.

Managed to checkout and pay with paypal after the site stopped lagging. My pair was still in my cart.. I looked, in under orders too and it has a order number as well. Hopefully it goes through lol

Got a paypal reciept but nothing from the actual site. That Sage pay screen was scrolling for a few minutes and eventually errored out so I might be screwed.
Same thing happened to me, only thing left to do is hope for that confirmation e-mail from chimp.

I have a 3:17 am Paypal statement but no email from them and no order on the site

At least you have a good time stamp on there. I would of also if I didn't mess around with using a CC :smh:

I should of PP all the way but I got mine at 3:19am. We'll see

safe to say if i check out with the pair in my cart right now it will get canceled and the money will be held up for a minute... right?

My paypal receipt only says, Chimp Clothing Ltd. There's nothing about a Size 8UK Bred 1s anywhere on my invoice. Hope I didn't get scammed lol

Back
Top Bottom