JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

what time do they close raffles at HOH (westcoast)... wanna stop by after work and grab a tik

somebody answer that eastbay question
if you dont refresh the timer lags behind the actual time, therefore you lose but you have to refresh at a perfect time. for example if you refresh 10 seconds before they drop the site might crash due to the crazy amount of traffic

If someone has the time pm me a bd link/any help for that matter, if they can,I struck out on my only raffle after I drove 50 miles for a damn ticket,smh

Man i swear this hype bout to surpass the royal 1'S. I see resell at $600-700
You can get DS Banneds for that same price :rofl:

not size 11

i looked on ebay and they were all at $1k :x

i was gonna get rid of some shoes to cop a pair for myself, was expecting $500-600 but wwasnt prepared for what i saw

I got mine DS for $500, size 11 a few months ago. Stop checking eBay and build a good relationship with your NT homies, pretty sure someone is sitting on extra pairs in your price range.

everyone knows me on here, especially right now aint NO ONE selling a pair DS for $500.

you said a couple months ago tho, price has gone up and beasts are driving up the value especially with Royals and THESE

SMH

only entered 2 raffles not feelin my chances right now
mean.gif
same here

Safe to say that today was more hectic and insane than I thought it was going to be.

Everyone stay safe especially when picking up your pairs tomorrow.

The goons and goonie goo goos are out in full effect in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom