JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Thanks everyone! Appreciate it. I really wore them in and got those nice creases during the first wear because my GF wanted to go for a walk after lunch.
laugh.gif
man, if i were to put in creases like that my girl would never be able to catch up to me lol. nice picture.

Forgot about this. From yesterday.

Man.. Can't wait to get mine in. Wanted 2 from the jump, but after all the chaos I was glad to get A pair. Unfortunately, when I was checking out I was trying to get it in ASAP, so left it on ground shipping. They used the cheapest, poorest method of shipment- FedEx Smartpost. It was originally supposed to arrive Mon, but got pushed back to Tues (mid-week), then Wed yesterday. Hoping it actually shows up tomorrow.. :rolleyes

Man.. Can't wait to get mine in. Wanted 2 from the jump, but after all the chaos I was glad to get A pair. Unfortunately, when I was checking out I was trying to get it in ASAP, so left it on ground shipping. They used the cheapest, poorest method of shipment- FedEx Smartpost. It was originally supposed to arrive Mon, but got pushed back to Tues (mid-week), then Wed yesterday. Hoping it actually shows up tomorrow..
eyes.gif
Sheeesh. Yeah man at least you got a pair! It'll be here before you know it. To be honest I hate fedex, always took the longest for me out here in LA, i dont know if its me or what. I remember a dude shipped me a pair of shoes that was a 10 minute drive from his neighborhood to my neighborhood (he didn't want to meet up. He was really busy with his schedule) and Fedex took 3 days to bring me that package. 
mean.gif

don't even worry about it.. you have multiple pairs 
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

wink.gif

nerd.gif

man, if i were to put in creases like that my girl would never be able to catch up to me lol. nice picture.
laugh.gif
 Thanks fam.

Last edited:
We discovered that about four weeks ago. Be careful y'all. Like I said do your research look at pictures don't ask for an opinion it's easy to just ask people if they real or fake but deal with the headache of knowing yourself it will help you in the long run. Like I said the real pairs are nice and the fakes are not if you have very little experience with them you will be able to tell the difference.
Stop calling early release pairs GM and fake. Fakes are straight up fakes with shiny *** leather, widow peaks ETC. (STOP CALLING THEM GM when they are FAKE)   I hate how people do that, but I guess everyone has a different opinion. There are some legit early pairs out there. Do you think Nike goes straight to production and produces the retail pair right away? There has to be some test runs IMO. A few months ago, people were posting on how the legit ER pairs looked so good and on point and how they wanted them so bad lol..

Last edited:
FYI, just received my pair from EB and there was no packing slip. I also noticed the shipping box was stamped "55088023 09.5 AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO" that I don't recall seeing on past releases and I don't think I'd want that stamp visible to the public if the package were sitting on a doorstep; and for the record the dates are 7/10- 9/27 which seems to be the general consensus.

Last edited:

FYI, just received my pair from EB and there was no packing slip. I also noticed the shipping box was stamped "55088023 09.5 AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO" that I don't recall seeing on past releases and I don't think I'd want that stamp visible to the public if the package were sitting on a doorstep; and for the record the dates are 9/10- 9/27 which seems to be the general consensus.
The EB family all have their boxes stamped that way. They have been  for a long time, I remember as far back as the Grape V.

Kind of bummed I didn't get the breds but my royals came in today. I'll be content with just the royals, and congrats to everyone who got their pair of breds 
happy.gif
. For those of you who haven't gotten your breds, I pray that you guys get your pairs.

Don't have the Black Toes, but I do have the Royals and Bred's, and I'd usually be the last person to say it, but the leather is different between the two shoes. Not worlds apart, but the leather on the Royals looks smoother and feels slightly thicker where on the Shadows it has a bit more grain to it if you look close.

Oddly the sizing is even slightly different on them for me. I try and go as snug as I can in 1's while still ensuring they're comfortable. In the Royal's, a 9.5 was perfect for me. In the Shadows, I bought both a 9.5 and 10 at retail and the 9.5 was too tight - 10 was much better.

Did u cop ya royals from a Nike retailer? If so is your royals different from your breds? As far as the inside material and tongue? Cause my royals are thicker and softer material. My breds, shadows, and black toes are all the same with my royals being different. That's the only part they are different in tho. The leather is def softer and better quality on my royals as well. Just wondering why my royals are the only ones with a diff lining and tongue.

i am still waiting on my pair from footaction which out on delivery today. it's 8:23 pm, i just want my shoes!!

So thankful I was able to get my pair from Eastbay size swapped from an 8 to an 8.5. Just need to get to that 9 now. Also might have a deal going on for a 9 for $320 and a future favor. Hopefully I can double up, or maybe I'll have some Royal trade bait!

My phones garbage when it comes to posting on this damn forum smh. My fault for the double comments and quotes 
frown.gif

Stop calling early release pairs GM and fake. Fakes are straight up fakes with shiny *** leather, widow peaks ETC. (STOP CALLING THEM GM when they are FAKE)   I hate how people do that, but I guess everyone has a different opinion. There are some legit early pairs out there. Do you think Nike goes straight to production and produces the retail pair right away? There has to be some test runs IMO. A few months ago, people were posting on how the legit ER pairs looked so good and on point and how they wanted them so bad lol..

GM is fake. That's that.

Back
Top Bottom