JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Damn, you got swindled by that dude who claims he's from GA?
It's looking like it. I believe he's using another number too but I won't post it until the other NT'er chimes in as well.

Feeling like Drake right now....

Here's my post from two weeks ago, sounds like the same guy. Another Nter went through a similar issue.

Need advice fam!!!! Im in LA and found a dude on craigslist from ATL selling me a pair for $250 through payapl. Pics and receipt included, is paypal legit for a purchase like this???

Dude is fraud, he does similar post on CL in other major cities. Almost had me fooled with the Royals on release day, told me $200 and he was a manager at WishATL. Sounded too good to be true, why would he create an ad on CL NY. so I pulled his card. Told him I was located in ATL and I would pick up from Wish. Mind you I'm in NJ, so I had my brother in ATL go to Wish within an hour of speaking to dude. My brother gets there dude is no where to be found, never heard of him, not employed at Wish, no Royals and he stopped picking up my calls. :smh: ...

Be careful fam, don't let your thirst tie your money up.

Last edited:
Failed man pure hopes on landing a pair... Trying hunt down one everything is ridicoulous priced right now
mean.gif
the order for your girl fell through ? 

Just a heads up and since a lot of people are going to join anyway. Frshairs.com is having a raffle for a size 9 and 10.5 pair of bred 1's. All you have to do is buy a $1 raffle ticket and you can buy as many tickets as you want. If you buy one of their air fresheners then you get two raffle tickets with it. Good luck everyone

Just a heads up and since a lot of people are going to join anyway. Frshairs.com is having a raffle for a size 9 and 10.5 pair of bred 1's. All you have to do is buy a $1 raffle ticket and you can buy as many tickets as you want. If you buy one of their air fresheners then you get two raffle tickets with it. Good luck everyone
tired of these raffles, most are rigged and have no transparency.. im pretty sure its illegal to charge for raffles, that would make it a lottery, and i know its illegal to "force" someone to buy a product in order to buy a raffle ticket too.

Glad I got my pair(s), still waiting on queens. 

tired of these raffles, most are rigged and have no transparency.. im pretty sure its illegal to charge for raffles, that would make it a lottery, and i know its illegal to "force" someone to buy a product in order to buy a raffle ticket too.

Glad I got my pair(s), still waiting on queens. 

This. The companies that raffle off shoes probably make double resell value. Sure it is a dollar or more for the consumer, but it adds up for the company doing the raffle. I don't and won't support this unless profits go to charity.

Last edited:
So I'm another guy on that 404 Atlanta thing. My number was 770 which is also Atlanta. Giving the dude the benefit but he hadn't got back to me today. PayPal is safe right as in I can file a claim after 7 days? I thank h2k4 for contacting me.

So I'm another guy on that 404 Atlanta thing. My number was 770 which is also Atlanta. Giving the dude the benefit but he hadn't got back to me today. PayPal is safe right as in I can file a claim after 7 days? I thank h2k4 for contacting me.

file a claim right now lol. just say you paid and then dude stopped responding

This. The companies that raffle off shoes probably make double resell value. Sure it is a dollar or more for the consumer, but it adds up for the company doing the raffle. I don't and won't support this unless profits go to charity.
They said they donate to the aids walk and epilepsy foundations. 

file a claim right now lol. just say you paid and then dude stopped responding

You don't think too soon?

You don't think too soon?

Not to soon if you cant get in touch with somebody who has your money

I guess I have a number now to enter when the internet tells me I won $1,000,000,000,000, or for those telemarketers trying to sell me kitchen knives. :lol:

Last edited:
Well there was a LONG conversation before he got the money...nothing after. Claim filed. Just passing along info. No need to flame.

So I bought a pair of bred 1s for 245 from some dude named Kynneth from Powder Springs, GA. The guy has a 619 number and said he was in Georgia visiting family or something like that. Took him like a week to reply when I first text him telling him I'm interested and now he isn't responding to my texts. He shipped USPS and it still says electronic shipping info received after 4 or 5 days. This is probably the same guy that was mentioned above. Does the guy ship fakes or does he just not ship anything at all? If my package doesn't come in by friday I'll probably open a case on paypal or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom