JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

damn 3 MONTHS!!

mine has not updated since 1/14

Im ready to open a paypal claim and just get my money back and see they can just return my pair, this is too much of a hassle, in all the time thats passed i could have easily bout a pair for $350,

That's always been the risk of ordering overseas. Once a package hits US customs, it's pretty much on their discretion on how quickly they clear and transfer your package to your local post office - it's out of the retailer's control. My advice is to contact USPS to open an investigation on your package. Maybe they can expedite its processing. Also, sometimes USPS doesn't scan packages properly, so the tracking info doesn't get updated even though they're actually moving. This happened to my very own bred 1 pair. Hopefully you get yours soon.

Last edited:
Im still waiting on my pair from queens never again would i order from them been stuck in customs since the 14th in ny and i live in ny

3 months..?lol , can anyone confirm on a pair that was hgeld 3 months ANYWHERE? Most I ve encountered is 1.5 month tops.

BfUPS7mIcAAAJ7M.png:large

The press test on the leather seems to be the best way to tell authentic from fake. If the leather doesn't wrinkle up around your finger then they are no bueno. Tough to do that online but it is what it is.

I feel for people still looking and having to dodge GMs/fakes.

damn 3 MONTHS!!

mine has not updated since 1/14

Im ready to open a paypal claim and just get my money back and see they can just return my pair, this is too much of a hassle, in all the time thats passed i could have easily bout a pair for $350,

Got mine from queenz a few weeks back

That Grand opening is tomorrow? Or is it all star weekend? Anyway someone could proxy a sz 8 Black Gold 1 (if possible of course)? Would be willing to pay WAY above retail (obviously) and would def return favors. Many on here can vouch for me as I hooked many NTers up with Breds on RD. PM me if possible.

That Grand opening is tomorrow? Or is it all star weekend? Anyway someone could proxy a sz 8 Black Gold 1 (if possible of course)? Would be willing to pay WAY above retail (obviously) and would def return favors. Many on here can vouch for me as I hooked many NTers up with Breds on RD. PM me if possible.
There already a line outside its too late now.

There already a line outside its too late now.

I figured that. Was hoping an NTer was in line already. Assuming his size in the BG's sold out, he could hook mine up and i'd take care of him (pause). It was worth a try i suppose...

sigh

Just met up with a seller from CL and he tried to pass off some GM's as a retail pair :lol:. Even tried to use a NDC receipt.
SD buyers beware.

Just met up with a seller from CL and he tried to pass off some GM's as a retail pair
laugh.gif
. Even tried to use a NDC receipt.
SD buyers beware.
What exactly tipped you off that they were GM?  Just curious because there really is not one tell tale sign other than the bag which could easily be replaced.  

Last edited:
Just met up with a seller from CL and he tried to pass off some GM's as a retail pair :lol: . Even tried to use a NDC receipt.

SD buyers beware.

What exactly tipped you off that they were GM?  Just curious because there really is not one tell tale sign other than the bag which could easily be replaced.  
Look at the first page for legit check material or google it....

Back
Top Bottom