JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Everyone see the up date from flight 23 @Footaction: #Flight23NYC Update. http://t.co/RQsGsz4GlO
uh oh 
sick.gif
Nobody on line prolly eem knows about the update 
roll.gif

The hunger is over. 2nd pair came in today. Real happy I found two authentic pairs without any hassle/inconvenience.

yoooooooooooo that video is hilarious lol. "idk what i want, i want the new slips"

Disagree. Every since pics leaked i have every family friend etc convinced too try online with me. Then i was furious when i heard how limited they were gonna be. Still want

90% of the people who saw them up here didn't like everything from the speckles to the patent leather. Everyone whined about how they weren't leather.

The time they became ultra limited with the Jordan Brand game, people wanted them.

Now people want them for their exclusivity or their resell value.

Beast or no beast. Standing out in that weather for a day without guarantee is putting in work. I hope people walk away happy. Slippers and all. 

That line must be upset. Wonder how those employees got all the good stuff?

I thought the Flight 23 store was getting the 2013 Bred 1's? I swear I saw them on a picture of the shoe's that would be available today.

I thought the Flight 23 store was getting the 2013 Bred 1's? I swear I saw them on a picture of the shoe's that would be available today.
You saw right. 

They were originally supposed to drop, but it looks like they pulled a fast one at the last minute.

You saw right. 
They were originally supposed to drop, but it looks like they pulled a fast one at the last minute.

Man that sounds super fishy, I wouldn't doubt it if the employee's pulled a fast one, but I'm not in New York so what do I know.

90% of the people who saw them up here didn't like everything from the speckles to the patent leather. Everyone whined about how they weren't leather.

The time they became ultra limited with the Jordan Brand game, people wanted them.

Now people want them for their exclusivity or their resell value.
\

this is very true.... im not gonna lie i wish i got them from citysole for the low too so i could use as serious trade bait! i would not keep them sorry not that dope IMO double me up on royals and bred 1s

I'm not trying to make any of this look easy because it wasn't.   All but one pair wasn't secured paying resell...smh

Last edited:
^ Great year man.

I hear you about the challenge behind it all. I tried and tried on RD and struck out everywhere.
People here would say "you ain't put enough work in"...

But I put enough work in at the 9-5 (7:30 - 6ish? in reality). 2 pairs: 1 for $332.50 and 1 for $341.
Happy I have 2 authentic pairs and I would be more than willing to pay that for guaranteed authentic shoes.

Back
Top Bottom