JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Any1 wanna sell me there AJ1 93 laces lol or point me in the direction where to cop. Thanks in advance
I just saw some in stock in Vegas NikeTown Planet Hollywood but at full retail. I bought my pair off Jimmy Jazz for 70 last week. I actually like the shoe, so i just swapped the laces. Haha.

I ain't mad. Not everyone cares as much as we do about some sneakers and are happy just to have something somewhat similar. Let em cook.

anyone in NYC looking for a pair for $270 from a local fb group PM me i can point you in the right direction

Niceee. The only colors that matter IMO
76z.gif

The holy trinity

^ Crazy as it is i think the shadows may be my favorite. I always rock em. I think the royals may have the best leather quality

^ Crazy as it is i think the shadows may be my favorite. I always rock em. I think the royals may have the best leather quality
Yea, I feel like the shadows are really underrated. I wear them a lot too but the royal and black is just too tough. I feel like the more I wear my 1s the better they look. Almost like a pair of high end head studio head phones have a burn in period.

Last edited:
i never really liked the ones . i remember the silver pair when i was in 6th grade n i couldnt get em. But when the anniversary came out i copped those and the shadows became my second pair of 1s.

after spewing on missing the 2013 - i ended up stealing a pair of OGS and have now restored them 
happy.gif

only part couldn't do was the upper ankle (can't see in this pic)

still looking for a size 9 but these will get me by View media item 793446

Last edited:
Those '85s :x

How much did they run you if you don't mind me asking?

The '94s WILL be had this year, but if the prices are close enough, I may just get the original pair instead to go with my '13s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom