Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

70 products (mostly a mix of dunks & Jordans)

TS 1.png

TS 2.png

TS 3.png
Who got me in the Syracuse dunk?

Street hawker SB or ESG 1’s outside of the obvious LnF, if they give me Hail Mary access before end of week.

Why should it? Why should I be livid? Didn't some of you mess it up? :lol:

Yeah, "my friend" had his pending charge post this morning

I guess that just means if/when they finally do cancel the orders we'll have to wait 10 business days for a refund, but in actuality since the accounts will be banned, we'll probably end up having to file claims with our banks to get that bread back

Or maybe they ship for "my friend".. Who knows?

I see the Ts shoes. These are still the highlight IMO. Tons of dunks, some nice ones, some GR plastics. GR Jordan’s and a few Heat. Cool Grey 11s, BK Travis 6, Amm1, TR 7, and mostly dust collector GR jays.
Lost and founds the best but in case I strike out, I definitely saw some shoes I might pick up instead. Dodgers dunks was one I was bummed I missed on earlier this year. Or to maybe use as trade bait, military black 4’s. Def lots of gr dunks though.

eBay's reaction to this is pretty pathetic. It's a loophole on their end. At most they should cancel orders and move on. Banning people, esp since these are guest accounts, shows how low level their employees are in terms of their ability to evaluate a sit'n. If I were managing this, I'd probably just let these orders go thru b/c it's the company's mistake. I also can't believe that all of the stock was depleted; so they only had a couple hundred pairs?

I'd also be shocked if they didn't process refunds soon. They can cancel the bid, but they need to refund; they have no defense not to. This wasn't a hack or an exploit; it was their own system deficiency that people figured out. Fix the issue and take responsibility as a business; don't be stupid eBay.

Back
Top Bottom